Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Kristian

1. K

Fuel tank size and factory computer settings

S&B also has a way to recalibrate the computer for the new fuel capacity
  2. K

Up fitter switch

Checked out tasca parts doesn't show any auxiliary/upfitter switch's for my truck
  3. K

Up fitter switch

I hear ya on that. Thanks for all the help everyone
  4. K

Up fitter switch

I was dropping mine off for the 68rfe recall and I went and talked to the parts guy and he said they don't have any for my truck. Might have to try and find someone else to ask
  5. K

Up fitter switch

Thank you my truck doesn't have parking sensors or air bags
  6. K

Up fitter switch

that is what I'm looking for. The parts guy at the dealership said they don't offer it for my truck l would have had to order the truck with it. Do you have the part number for it ?
  7. K

Up fitter switch

Has anyone added the upfitter switch's in there 19 ram . I am wanting to add in my dually but dealer says nothing available for my bighorn. Any help would be greatly appreciated
  8. K

Exhaust service required see dealer

The warning has gone away after stopping to eat .and filter percentage is 20%
  9. K

Exhaust service required see dealer

I just got this message on my truck but I'm about 2 hours away from my house and my dealership. I have tried searching through this site and other sites as well plus Google search can't find anything on this problem will I be able to get home to figure this problem out. Any help would be...
  10. K

Recall VB6 - 2019 DJ D2 Diesel Engine Calibration

I would like to know what the emissions update is asked my dealership and they don't know anything probably going to end up like Volkswagen