Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Kenton007

1. K

Oil Spec for the 6.4 Hemi

I decided the easiest, and more convenient option is the Mobile 1 0W-40 European Full Synthetic at Walmart. $49.80 for 12qt Box.
  2. K

My 2022 Ram 2500 w/6.4L HEMI has 0W-40 spec. I still wondering if anyone knows what oil brand the dealership uses during their oil change. Sales guys just keep telling me whatever the vehicle calls for. He doesn't really know and doesn't what to ask any techs.
  3. K

What Oil does the dealer use?
  4. K

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Update to my truck; KZ T – second rail departure. :D:D:D
  5. K

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

THIS LINK; https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/equipment-listing
  6. K

I ordered mine or the dealer placed the order on Aug 2nd for my 2022 RAM 2500 LONGHORN MEGA CAB 4X4, Ram Box, Level 1 group, with just about every option. Received a Vin and D1 status on Aug 11th. Been inputting the VIN in the link provided on the other post, with no Vin found message. Then...