Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Kenny-D

1. K

8.4 (6) Speaker Upgrade (HELP)

Haha - I actually don't notice it. These trucks ride so smoothly that I frankly wouldn't have any complaints anyway. And, like you said, I usually have music or conversation going and wouldn't hear the road enough to bug me. Thanks for the intel!
  2. K

Halogen to OEM LED swap

I was able to swap out my normal low bean halogens to the LED with minimal effort through the wheel wells on my 21 2500 Tradesman, but I am having a &$^# of a time trying to get the high beams in. I can get the bulb into the hole no problem, but trying to line it up well enough that I can...
  3. K

8.4 (6) Speaker Upgrade (HELP)

I actually have a 21 2500 Tradesman with the 8.4 and 6 speakers, but it has no ANC and obviously no amp. I can find NOTHING about systems with no ANC. I have ordered six new Infiniti speakers for it to at least start the process, fully knowing I'll probably want to install an amp at some...
  4. K

New 2021 2500 Tradesman Owner

Hey there! First time RAM owner here, but not new to trucks. Bought an Olive Green Tradesman for a TV with the hopes of being able to just add the options I want instead of paying for a bunch I don't need. Exciting stuff!