Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Kennewick_P.Wagon

1. Kennewick_P.Wagon

Programmers?

Crusty, thank you for the intel, much appreciated. Money that I don't have to spend on aftermarket accessories is music to my ears. Plus, I'm pretty happy with the power output from the factory, was just thinking about it running at optimum efficiency.
  2. Kennewick_P.Wagon

Programmers?

Good morning. I've decided that I am not going to move forward with the Procharger kit for the 6.4, juice just isn't worth the squeeze. So, what information do any of you have on a good programmer for our Wagons that works well with a new exhaust and CAI? I know I'm not going to see much by way...
  3. Kennewick_P.Wagon

Heated/Cooled Seats

Dang. Well, like you said, at least it's a bad ass truck. And, for what it's worth, I only weigh 190 lbs. so body mass *shouldn't* play a factor.
  4. Kennewick_P.Wagon

Heated/Cooled Seats

Hello everyone. I have a 2022 level 3 and I'm pretty disappointed in the ventilated seats. I'm coming from a 2017 Superduty and those cooled seats flat out WORKED. These are so unimpressive that the "airflow" through them is barely detectable. Anyone else notice this? Hopefully it's just mine...
  5. Kennewick_P.Wagon

35" spare tire question

Yes, that tire will fit on the stock spare tire wheel.
  6. Kennewick_P.Wagon

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

Excellent! Yeah for some reason the day I ordered the dealership software wouldn't let the salesman select badging delete so I stripped the loud bed logos myself. Having the short bit of pinstripe put on tomorrow actually, I like them on the sides above the rocker panels since the hood decal is...
  7. Kennewick_P.Wagon

Pulled the trigger on this build (6/6/22). What's your guess on arrival date?

Ordered mine on 1/12/22, received 7/15/22, so basically 6 months to the day. Btw, my salesman told me that my exact same truck, if ordered today, is $6,000 more than what I paid.
  8. Kennewick_P.Wagon

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

My new '22 on 35" KO2's on Raceline Avengers from CJC Offroad. Suspension is the Thuren 1/2" lift front springs with the Fox 2.0 IFP shocks on all four corners. Full size spare had to be aired down to zero to fit.
  9. Kennewick_P.Wagon

Power Wagons On Order

Well, it's finally here. Picked it up at the dealership last Friday, July 15th. New Thuren front springs (1/2" lift) and Fox shocks on all four corners and steering stabilizer. 35" KO2's on 17" Raceline Avengers I picked up through CJC Offroad. Included a 5th KO2 for the spare, had to air it...
  10. Kennewick_P.Wagon

Power Wagons On Order

They were not, I didn't include them in the build and only after the initial order did I decide to have them do it. The rock rails would have come from the factory but the spray in bedliner would have been done at the dealership anyway since those aren't done at the factory as I understand it.
  11. Kennewick_P.Wagon

Power Wagons On Order

Alrighty then, received the call last night from Dave Smith Dodge in Kellogg, Idaho. PW arrived yesterday, they're putting the rock rails and spray in bedliner in today, picking it up tomorrow. Here's the timeline for my order: Ordered: 1/12/22 Scheduled: 2/18/22 In Production: Sometime in May...
  12. Kennewick_P.Wagon

Power Wagons On Order

The dealership finally updated me with shipping information. Going to be at the dealership between 04-20 July. So, if this holds true, it will have taken almost 6 months exactly from time of order to delivery.
  13. Kennewick_P.Wagon

PW 6.4 Procharged

lol, nothing better than turning your gas needle into a fan! Here's what I know so far: there's a shortage in processors for the programmers Procharger originally designed for use in the PW so they switched to Diablo Sport and there's a lot of bugs they're trying to work out. I'm still waiting...
  14. Kennewick_P.Wagon

Power Wagons On Order

Congrats, that's good news. Found out mine has been built, now waiting on an inspection and shipping. Dealer, who hasn't been all that helpful or communicated well, said it could be days or even weeks until it arrives, rail freight has been a "crap shoot" out of Mexico. I've just accepted that I...
  15. Kennewick_P.Wagon

Power Wagons On Order

I noticed that too. Also, I find out today if my wagon ships this week or gets delayed for the 3rd time.