Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by keentech

1. keentech

Aux Switches

Agreed, their website needs work. They will order the switches directly from a Mopar vendor. When you order they ask you what features you currently have so they can order the correct buttons. The buttons I ordered on my own have front and rear park sense along with tow/haul and exhaust brake...
  2. keentech

Aux Switches

2019 and newer. Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
  3. keentech

Aux Switches

I was going to post after they got their install video completed but here is an option. I just purchased and will hopefully find some time to install in the next couple of weeks. Note - I ordered the buttons separately and the vendor stated if you order the buttons with the kit, there could be a...
  4. keentech

OEM bed light kit issue

I had the dealer install the entire kit for me but the bed switch didn't work out of the box. The lights turn on properly with the cargo light button in the cab but the the bed switch is useless. The dealer is replacing the switch under warranty so fingers crossed it isn't incorrect wiring or a...
  5. keentech

Plastic trim bottom of truck ?

Before and after Bushwacker Rocker Panel Covers. Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
  6. keentech

New to Forun

Welcome Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
  7. keentech

I may just have to be the guinea pig on these. I also thought about matte black vinyl but it will probably get beat up too much. Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
  8. keentech

Was looking to see if anyone else had an issue with the unfinished look. My wife even made a point to bring it up. My Amp deployable running boards fold in below which really makes it jump out at you. I am considering these as a solution: Bushwacker Trail Armor Rocker Panel.
  9. keentech

I am so confused about the trailer camera options

I only know what others have shared and googling it, you are correct, from my understanding the prep provides additional cabling at the bumper and replaces a 4 pin trailer connection with a 7 pin connection. You then would need to purchase a Mopar trailer camera kit which comes with a camera and...
  10. keentech

I am so confused about the trailer camera options

I'm of the mindset that I don't want additional monitors. I would prefer having everything integrated into the truck to retain the stock feel. If I had placed a factory order, I would have selected both the trailer camera wiring prep and the trailer TPMS. I am currently researching how, and...
  11. keentech

Hello, new here.

Newly registered to the site. Have been searching the forums for info on adding OEM options post purchase to my 1st 5th Gen HD Ram. Thank you to everyone here sharing their knowledge and experience.