Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by KB RAM

1. K

Magnaflow muffler installed

With resonator
  2. K

Hood Vibrating at highway speeds

My truck was bought back as a lemon as the dealer had it for 44 days and could not get the hood to stop vibrating at highway speeds. Gluing the x brace to the hood did not work. The issue is the gap between the hood and the grill which is fillled by the rubber striping, just allows to much...
  3. K

** SOLD ** oil, air, cabin filters

3 oil filters, 1 air filter, and 1 cabin filter. All new new and fit 6.4l hemi. All for $40, pick up only in San Diego
  4. K

Had dealer perform TSB for 1500 hood on my 2500 and it did not work. Hood still vibrates at highway speed. I'm not accepting and am going to go a different route. Thanks for tall the feedback.
  5. K

285/65/20 Copper white letter tires, trade + cash

I want to trade my Copper tires for stock tires, I prefer we just do a complete swap of wheels tires. Deal is I get yours + $400 cash, tires has 5k miles on them. As for exhaust, you give me $50 plus yours and we swap. All this has to be done at my house in San Diego. Here is link to my...
  6. K

You should reach out to FCA and let them know the same fix for the 1500 hood vibrations works and needs to be applied to the 2500’s. Here is description of what needs to be done and validation that it works. It would be great if dealers knew what to do so customer aren’t forced to take a...
  7. K

thank you for sharing this info. I will print and take to dealer.
  8. K

Took mine to a 2nd dealer. They adjusted the stops and said it was fixed. After driving it on the highway I can confirm nothing has changed, hood still vibrates like before. I’m taking it back again on Monday and will refuse to take it back if it still vibrates.
  9. K

A/C Issues? Anyone else

same issue, my air doesn't blow hard nor does it get super cold. when compared to the 2019 longhorn 1500 i had prior it is very weak. took it to dealer and they said it was "normal".
  10. K

2019 2500 HD Limited weak A/C performance

mine doesn't blow as hard as my 2019 1500 did. dealer also told me it was normal
  11. K

Has anyone else experienced this? My hood vibrates pretty violently when cruising at 75ish on highway. Dealer said it is normal with aluminum hood... Has anyone successfully adjusted it to stop?
  12. K

285/65/20 Cooper Tires installed!

So far so good, I honestly haven’t noticed any new road noise and they definitely do not hum. Ride quality has not changed, feels same as before. Keep in mind I’ve only put about 50 miles on these tires. If I notice something I’ll post
  13. K

Nope, I still drive with my foot in it so bad mpg either way
  14. K

Stock suspension