Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Jwojo

1. J

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Also, good timing with the current $1,000 rebate till the end of January.
  2. J

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Line 1455 delivered to Mark Dodge Jan 13th. With Mike’s help getting it on train and then on the truck. April 26- order July 19 - build Ship date unknown (December 22nd Mike said it was on a car waiting to ship) January 13 - Delivered
  3. J

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Finally delivered to MD yesterday. Now just working the pickup logistics. Order - April 26 Built - July 19th Hail damage reported in here somewhere Arrived - Jan 13th (with help of Mike)
  4. J

Dealer told me that mine has shipped even though the tracker does not show it. ETA Jan 26th to MD.
  5. J

It's the same tracker and it's pretty much crap from what people have posted on here. Just saying that I'm in the boat where my Delivery Date popped up on Christmas and keeps changing, but it still says it hasn't shipped. Other people's say that they shipped when they haven't. Others say they...
  6. J

It’s on the tracker. EST Delivery date was 1/26 on Christmas, then changed to 1-19 last week. Today it changed back to 1/26. Still does not say that it had shipped.
  7. J

That's nice they locked in your rate from this summer. I wish we could have locked in the 0% financing they were offering last spring...
  8. J

Damn, mine still does not say shipped. Let’s hope it’s on the same train as yours.
  9. J

I’m not gonna lie. I may lose it if your 23’ arrives before my 22’ that I ordered over 8 months ago and had been built 2 months before you ordered. . . No hard feelings toward you though.
  10. J

So nice to see people finally reporting shipments and deliveries on here again! Mine still does not say that it has shipped on the tracker, but it updated with an estimated delivery date of Jan 26th finally on Christmas Day.
  11. J

Mine built 7-19 now has an EDD of 1/26. Tracker does not show that it has shipped yet though. They seem to have gotten to mid to late July builds now.
  12. J

Just found out our truck that was built 07/19 is on a rail car with estimated delivery of January 1-12 to Mark Dodge. Tracker still shows TBD for shipping and delivery. Maybe some hope for some of you in a similar situation.
  13. J

Our dealer wouldn’t do a trade in until the new truck is on the lot. I wish we had been able to do that though. Our trade in lost a few thousand in value since we ordered last spring. We finally sold it to another dealer in November, thinking “it’s got to be coming soon” so now we are down to...
  14. J

Mine was built July 19th and went out for bed liner we think. Then there are codes for hail damage in August and going back to the factory. Still has not shipped. Lots of us waiting still. There is a spreadsheet on another thread...