Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by JustARam22

1. J

2021 Ram 2500 Ticking Noise

Hello My truck recently developed a ticking noise, i sent the attached video to my diesel mechanic and he recommended changing the oil ASAP. But didnt give me any details. I am currently running mobil 1 delvac 5w40, it was changed 2k miles ago. I am nervous there is a larger issue and not sure...
  2. J

Fog light for 2019 Tradesman

Watch the infotainment video, it will save you out some timeb
  3. J

Jump Seat to Console Swap Process

It's the console process in reverse but it's simple to do.
  4. J

Remote start added to 2020 Tradesman (SOLVED)

If you want to go factory is can be done for 3-500 Buy alpha OBD Buy bypass cable Buy OEM remote with remote Start on fob Install bypass Active feature with alpha OBD Have dealer program keyfobs Good to go....
  5. J

New recall 11/10/2022 for the 68RFE ** UPDATED INFO IN 1ST POST **

Because no one gives a crap about your time.... dealerships are the worst
  6. J

87 octane vs 89 octane, fuel economy differences

Agreed, but this entire discussion is about fuel efficiency
  7. J

Thats due to tighter and tighter emissions requirements, and how to push more power/torque numbers. As we keep seeing with all the diesel scandals. V8s really haven't gotten all that much better. Most are going to v6 turbo or 4 cylinder turbo to keep up with stricter emissions
  8. J

It sucks to maintain for sure, but in pulling power you cant compare.
  9. J

New to Diesel/Ram

Cost break down 12+ quarts of oil Oil filter Fuel filter Water separator filter
  10. J

New to Diesel/Ram

It's should be about 10k if you don't idle alot. You can find the percentage left on both under vehicle information on the dash
  11. J

New to Diesel/Ram

Maintenance is key, they cost a good more to maintain then gas... Every oil change also requires you change both fuel filters Typically around 300.00 if you do it yourself Obviously you have Def fluid which can be a diva at times At around 65-70k miles you have to change your ccv filter
  12. J

Morimoto XB Headlights

Curious, what's your reason for selling?
  13. J

Crazy how the gas trucks get the same or worse then diesel
  14. J

LTB 2019+ Painted OEM Bumper

I know this this a long shot but looking to buy the OEM bumpers in silver metallic if anyone has them...
  15. J

OEM Heated Leather Steering Wheel

Is this still available? Sent you a pm