Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by jupp0r

1. jupp0r

Truck unsettled, rocks side to side over bumps - King 2.5 level kit

You can mail the shocks in to be rebuilt. shockservice.com is a reputable shop but there are numerous others. Put your old shocks on (if they have the right length) in the meantime. Rebuilding them looks easy enough that I will go that route. Here's a video:
  2. jupp0r

AC Fix TSB (Pre 8/20 build trucks)

No problems, my defrost/defog works great after having the TSB done.
  3. jupp0r

Who's getting it first? 2019+ Ram HD Snorkel

It's one of those peace of mind things. I'm not planning on driving through water that goes over the hood. On the other hand, water can also splash a lot so it doesn't have to be that high. The snorkel also looks good (but I can see how some people don't like it). I drive through the desert a...
  4. jupp0r

Got mine delivered yesterday and dropped it off in the fab shop that's currently building a rear bumper for my truck anyways.
  5. jupp0r

I'd love to get one, but they are sold out!
  6. jupp0r

Titan Fuel Tank.... For a HEMI!

When you are measuring from the control arms and the axle side of the drive shaft the you are not really saying anything about ground clearance as those parts move up and down as the rear articulates.
  7. jupp0r

Front drive shaft

Hey everybody. I was writing on this thread earlier that my front drive shaft on my 2020 Power Wagon was slinging grease and that I got it replaced under warranty. 20k miles and one year later, the new one is doing the same thing. This time the dealer indicated that they might not cover it...
  8. jupp0r

Auxiliary Battery install on 2021 PW

No, it slides a few inches further but less than the tailgate depth.
  9. jupp0r

Auxiliary Battery install on 2021 PW

Here is my install if you want to compare:
  10. jupp0r

Pull pal

I carry one, makes lots if sense when you’re out alone in the desert.
  11. jupp0r

Tire chains on front with 35X12.50 tires?

If it’s rubbing at all right now, it won’t be pretty. When need them up front, you’ll probably want proper chains, too.
  12. jupp0r

REFERENCE: 2019+ Power Wagon Armor

Not unless you break it on the trail and post a video of that. These things are beefy already.
  13. jupp0r

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

9in rim, +18mm offset