Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Jscocco

1. J

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

I thought the same when i ordered. the way they made it look on the website.
  2. J

She had a flat tire. Passenger rear
  3. J

The Saga is over !! Can’t thank everyone enough on this forum ! The absolute roller coaster of this entire process has finally come to an end. Thanks to you all. Stood My ground at the dealer and was able to get the rebate applied as well as the TDM along with a dealer discount. All said and...
  4. J

I was in the finance office. He’s the one who told me it’s on $1,000 not the $4,500. And I have affiliates plus the rebate.
  5. J

Oh I know, waiting for the Sh*t show on Monday really not looking forward to having the crown for longest time waiting of 2024
  6. J

Flat tire replacement was the OG status. Also told me that the incentives that I had when I ordered are no longer applicable. I have to go with the old MSRP and the new current rebates. Anyone have anything direct that rebates are locked in. Stated they are going to talk to there Rep on Monday...
  7. J

Invoiced 2/27
  8. J

Still says old msrp.
  9. J

Nope 4500 was my original rebate. Missed the 10% not looking to double dip but not looking to pay old msrp when they dropped
  10. J

Welp trucks in. Dealers telling me that the original invoice price is the price and the price drop won’t reflect and we have to go off the original pricing. Can anyone assist. I tried looking through the pages but in a bit of a Rage right now
  11. J

Well this is awesome news thank you!
  12. J

unless they don't have the allocations. Hopefully i have some info soon and can make my decision
  13. J

hoping to have that by days hopefully nothing bad
  14. J

More Frustrating then anything. one of those so close but so far kind of moments. Definitely appreciate the "inside Scoop" and all the help and insight of these forums. at this point im at the if its meant to be its meant to be phase. I did stop at the dealership this afternoon as i was in...
  15. J

I have a really good Feeling you'll get your truck before me. Still KZOG with no input from the dealer. Truck i ordered is probably getting resprayed right now