Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by JPRAM

1. J

2020 ram tradesman manual seat swap to electric seats

wmattert: - How did you deal with the wiring? I have everything hooked up but am struggling to get the airbag light dealt with. There was about 7-10 codes on the scanner to do with the passenger seat position, etc.
  2. J

Heated/Cooled seats question

Quick update, the picture I attached above, the plug on the right actually had a cover on it, once i unsnapped the cover i was able to connect the plugs together. I believe at this point I should be able to enable the Heated/Cool function, but I am still dealing with the Airbag light issue. Has...
  3. J

2020 ram tradesman manual seat swap to electric seats

Do you have any tips with getting the passenger seat seat belt sensor working? Additionally, I have a connector on the driver side seat that does not match up with my harness. Did you have this issue as well? I swapped 2021 Laramie seats into a tradesman.
  4. J

Heated/Cooled seats question

Any progress made on this? I recently swapped Laramie seats into my 2022 Tradesman. All power functions work, however the airbag light is on and there is a harness not plugged in on the right side of the driver seat since the plugs are different. Not sure if there is an adaptor harness or if I...
  5. J

Where to buy 12" Uconnect 5 Screen

Hi Jimmy, I have a lead on a 12.1 screen from a UC4 truck. I currently have a 2022 UC5 8.4 screen. Will the UC4 screen work or do I need to source a screen from a 2022+?