Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by jort2750

1. jort2750

Lifter Failure? Report it here!

Any idea how common this lifter failure really is? It's hard to tell if it just seems more common because of social media. I have a 22 with almost 30k miles and engine idle sounds the same as when I purchased it new. Truck has been good so far (knock on wood) aside from my dpf plugging up but I...
  2. jort2750

What did you do TO your RAM today?

New wheels and tires for the megacab
  3. jort2750

Installed thuren 2.75” springs and bilstein 5100s today
  4. jort2750

On the truck or ceramic? Lol
  5. jort2750

I paid $1500 for the front bumper, headlights, grille, 14” up the hood, and from the door body line to the bottom all the way down both sides. Xpel ultimate 10 year film
  6. jort2750

Picked up my truck today from the shop. Xpel ultimate ppf, Xpel xr ceramic tint, and 7 year ceramic pro coating
  7. jort2750

Financing At Mark Dodge

2.6% 75 month through mark dodge
  8. jort2750

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Met MD at Houston hobby this morning and picked up my truck! Awesome buying experience with MD. Good little broken leg adventure for the weekend lol. Now the 13hr drive back to New Mexico.
  9. jort2750

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Truck went KZX today! :D Flying into Houston on Friday to pick it up. Everyone at MD has been awesome thus far, highly recommend! Will update with more pictures when I take delivery. Thanks again to @brv10, @OfficerDirtySanchez, and @Brutal_HO for all the work they do here!
  10. jort2750

Anyone else notice that there haven't been many posts of people getting their trucks delivered recently? Seems that lots of ELs and window stickers have been populating though
  11. jort2750

Truck arrived at Port Allen on 3/19 :D Now fingers crossed that it gets delivered before April 1st. Cleared that weekend and booked a flight already. How long has everyone been seeing for delivery from Port Allen to MD? 12/29 order 2500 Limited MC CTD
  12. jort2750

What’s everyone’s experience been with delivery times from port Allen to mark dodge? Got an email from Renae this morning saying truck is scheduled to arrive at port Allen on 3/20 but that it takes up to 21 days to delivery. Trying to plan a trip either 3/25 or 4/1
  13. jort2750

Financing

My truck should be arriving at Mark Dodge before too long and plan to meet them at the Houston airport. For those who have used local credit unions to pay for the truck, how was the process? I’m assuming I’ll just have to mail the cashiers check to them prior to arrival ? TIA.
  14. jort2750

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

I’m in a similar situation. Do you know what status code your truck has? Mine has been built since 2/20 and no ETA available. Waiting for rail assignment i guess
  15. jort2750

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Not sure if its any actual progress but received an email today from Mark Dodge saying im now KZLD instead of JSLD