Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by johnsontoddr

1. J

2022 Ram Tow/Trailer Camera Options

That's perfect. Thanks!
  2. J

Bringing the cameras up is too slow with the way the user interface is set up. I really wish RAM would change the software to allow a selected view to stay up. I can do this on my Tesla where I always have the rear camera up as the default view. I did notice what must of been a glitch in my 3500...
  3. J

I recently reached out to one of the Mopar parts dealers about the tow mode camera (using the part number that was listed here earlier). They responded that the part was backordered with no date listed on availability. I really hope we can order one (I need two).
  4. J

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

Just got plates for my 3500. Trouble is all I see are two big holes in the front bumper. Anyone know what I need to mount the plate to the front? Should I buy a plastic bracket? It looks like Mark Dodge added a plate bracket in back, so that's covered.
  5. J

It looks like the tow mode camera is not available at this time. Anyone know if the trailer 360 kit is available? I have the digital rearview and a 360 kit, but we have a camper (that we won't use often) and a cargo trailer that we use often for farmers markets. By myself I have a hard time...
  6. J

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

We have Level B. The wireless charging works great for my iphone with a thin leather case, but it doesn't work with my wife's super thick case (she needs the thick case ;-)
  7. J

Today when I left our house the 360 surround cam and front view was on the entire time while driving down to the feed store. I went at least 45 mph and it takes a few minutes to get there from our house. I suspect it was a glitch, but I would really prefer if I could just bring the cams up and...
  8. J

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

We had a similar experience last week. Best car buying experience I have ever had (and I'm 59).
  9. J

I brought up the MSRP price increase with Aaron at Mark Dodge as we were arranging to go pick up our truck this week. He responded that they would fight RAM over that increase and told me not to worry: the price we agreed to back when they finally got pricing (not when I ordered, because prices...
  10. J

After ordering in June, she's finally home. We drove over to Mark Dodge yesterday (Wed. 12/8) to pick her up. Overall, this was by far the best car buying experience I've ever had. Aaron emailed me Monday to let me know the truck was in. I tried to arrange financing through my credit union, but...
  11. J

Thanks. It has been so long that I forgot about that document.
  12. J

Looking at the POC from Mark Dodge as I arrange financing, I am wondering which price is the offer price. I assumed it was FFP, but I also see a lower EP price that some have discussed on here. Which one is it? Also, Aaron called this evening and said they would fight the slight uptick in MSRP...
  13. J

Just got email from Mark Dodge that our 3500 HO DRW Laramie Megacab has arrived. This is earlier than Sandi had expected, so now I have to scramble for financing (though it is easy through out credit union). Has anyone tried financing through Mark Dodge? They are not advertising their rates, so...