Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Johng

1. J

Granite Crystal Metallic — Let's see your aftermarket wheels

Looks great. Congrats. I just ordered the D673 blitz black with milled in a 20 x 9 +20 with 295/60/20 cooper at3 xlt’s. Doubt I will see them for a while but dont need them until the spring anyway.
  2. J

Lets see what you are towing!

First trip out with the new truck.
  3. J

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

Thanks.! undercoating was $1500 one time app lifetime warranty and ceramic was $1100 10 Year warranty.
  4. J

Well it finally came. Picked it up Wednesday night. Undercoated, ceramic coated and window tint done.
  5. J

I thought I had the factory air suspension…Can I add it?

I have air lift 5000 on my current truck (2010 ram 2500 gas). Bought them when I levelled the front of my truck. They lift the back level when I tow my fifth wheel. It’s the manual system. I didn’t T the 2 bags together so I fill both separate. Really like them. I purposely didn’t order...
  6. J

That’s ok. mine sat in bx status until june. It’s built so it will come eventually. I don’t expect to see my truck or anyone’s in ontario until end of sept to beginning of October. Just my guess. Moving freight has been really tough This year. we are seeing only 60% on time deliveries at...
  7. J

So it’s moving. They should have an expected delivery date for you.
  8. J

I would think you will the same delivery window as. the rest of us ontarians. Mid to end of September.
  9. J

Nice ! What packages are on yours .
  10. J

Our trucks will probably ship at the same time.
  11. J

That is does!! Thank you for that. Glad to see all options on it
  12. J

That’s her. Didn’t know window sticker would show up Before it’s built. ?