Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JohnandDonna's latest activity

• JohnandDonna
    JohnandDonna reacted to jokingjimmy's post in the thread Hello! New PW in Penna.! with Like Like.
    Just a quick hello. New 2023 Power Wagon in Granite Crystal. I prefer to call it Gunmetal Grey, which sounds better lol. Came from a...
  • JohnandDonna
    JohnandDonna reacted to Dave01's post in the thread 2024 RamBox availability with Like Like.
    I think you're 100% right. I totally understand from a corporate standpoint why they want fewer models, fewer options, fewer...
  • JohnandDonna
    JohnandDonna replied to the thread 2024 RamBox availability.
    You have to wonder what is going on with Ram that they are cutting options while raising prices. For the 2023 model you could no longer...
  • JohnandDonna
    JohnandDonna reacted to MarkCO1's post in the thread New to HDs with Like Like.
    I've driven 1500s since I was 16 and yesterday, brought home my first HD. A 2022 2500Big Horn, 6.4L. Traded in a 2006 GTO and a 2011...