Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jmonty's latest activity

• J
    Jmonty replied to the thread Key Proximity Issues.
    Good news I guess is the spare key has worked flawlessly this week. Here's hoping it makes it more than 18 months unlike the first key :|
  • J
    Jmonty reacted to Adam06's post in the thread Lets see what you are towing! with Like Like.
    Martha went to work today she pull good
  • J
    Correct, measured under load a 3v battery should be at or above 3v. Mine new out of package are 3.3v to 3.7v and didn't result in any...
  • J
    All stock 22 Laramie so it's all LED already, but I could definitely see a scenario where that could happen. It had been working for the...
  • J
    I haven't tried using my spare fob, I might do that just to validate! At least having the experience with multiple keys could help...
  • J
    I am having intermittent issues with my truck registering the key fob both when outside trying to lock/unlock the truck as well as...