Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by JLD

1. J

WTH Spotify ?!?!

I'll give it a try. Thank you
  2. J

WTH Spotify ?!?!

My problem is the wife and I share a spotify account. So when I'm listening to XM and she's at home and opens spotify, my phone switches to spotify which in turn shifts uconnect to spotify of whatever she's listening to and boots her off. She goes blank and I have to listen to whatever she...
  3. J

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Picked up from Mark Dodge today. Couldn't have been any easier. I was out in under an hour even with bringing in a trade. Zero pressure to buy anything else. They run a well oiled machine and were very customer driven. I'm also a firm believer my order was built and arrived quickly because...
  4. J

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Picking up my truck tomorrow from Mark Dodge. I'm one of the success stories. March 11th order, delivered May 28th. Sandi was spot on from the very beginning. Whenever I asked, I recieved answers very promptly. She was optimistic, yet realistic. As long as the rest of the transaction...
  5. J

Rail car was probably unloaded on the 17th in Port Allen like mine was. Empty rail car is now at New Orleans. I did see a bunch of car carrying rail cars in New Orleans yesterday.
  6. J

Mine too. I'm one of those really lucky ones. If I'm at dealership in 2 weeks that will be 12 weeks from order to delivery. Sorry to those who have the long haul waits. I must have selected all the right boxes at the right time.
  7. J

Hoping for the same. I'd imagine we were on same train. I don't have confirmation of delivery to port allen, but went through eagle pass last Sunday.
  8. J

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Same. I'm stuck somewhere between equipment listing and window sticker. Not sure what status that is, but guessing JS.
  9. J

Sandi has answered my emails within hours every time. But I've followed her guidance on how long to wait between contacting her. I'm now waiting on my window sticker to populate. Equipment listing posted 6 days ago.
  10. J

I recieved equipment listing 4/21 and got the same response today.
  11. J

My 3/11 order just populated an equipment listing today. Hoping for window sticker tomorrow. Then on to the next hurdle.
  12. J

And that is why I ordered Delmonico Red Pearlcoat on my Longhorn. Absolutely gorgeous.
  13. J

Hopefully enough of those black/tan cows to build mine as scheduled in 9 days. I've been absolutely floored with how quickly I got a build date assigned.
  14. J

I live about 3-3.5 hrs east in Slidell, LA. it's safe here. First stop inside LA.