Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by jkacz123

1. J

Show me your wheel to wheel steps

Reviving old thread. Happen to have a part number ? Or if factory installed could I get your VIN
  2. J

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Some motivation for you guys. My 3500 HO night edition from Mark dodge. Ordered mid Sept arrived last week to Montana.
  3. J

https://www.ramtrucks.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=3C63R3JLXPG501312
  4. J

My laramies showed up today. Merry Christmas
  5. J

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Been hearing a lot of talk from people not liking the rear vents. I came to the conclusion that if they were body colored it would look much better. Which is why it looks so good on black.
  6. J

Mine just updated seconds ago. HO Cummins
  7. J

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Glad mine is built and has all the options I wanted. Now I just want the ram builder page and the tracker page to reflect a black night edition Laramie vs whatever it's trying to show me with chrome . Feel bad for you guys
  8. J

Wouldn't base much off a pre production manufacturer plate display truck. Even if it wasn't, I'm willing to bet the sheet metal was purposefully left open to allow it to be made functional. Take the Srt10 ram and the Daytona ram for example. Both the same exact hood but Srt10 had a functional...
  9. J

For those that ordered Laramie with 12" dash (not radio) and now are forced to the standard dash, were you informed how much less your order would cost you?
  10. J

You can now build a 23 on rams website, about time
  11. J

I have a build sheet as well so same boat. Just curious on rams silly website tracker. Or even the other tracker in this forum on Google sheets. Mine is one of the few that's the furthest ahead on that sheet