Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by jetrinka

1. jetrinka

2021 Power Wagon Rear Axle Noises

Mine has had a bit of gear whine on the acceleration side of things for quite some time. Fluid changed at 500 miles and again at 30k. Looked normal at 30k and checked it at 40k and its still nice and clear yellow. I just ignore it.
  2. jetrinka

I had a banks monster ram intake installed on my 2021 standard cummins

Dude that killed me this morning! Well done!!! LOL
  3. jetrinka

2024 Power Wagon Payload Numbers

It’s an error. Take it from me - if it’s a true PW, the payload is abysmal. Now stop whining, put some bags under it and go tow too much anyway
  4. jetrinka

6.4L brand new Ram 2500 Laramie w/oil leak

MDS solenoids likely. At least they'd only have had to pull the intake for that.
  5. jetrinka

I had a banks monster ram intake installed on my 2021 standard cummins

Cmon guys I once picked up 50 horse from putting a K&N on the throttle body of my 89 Civic hatch as a teenager. That thing only had 1.5 liters to deal with - imagine 6.7 liters finally able to breathe!
  6. jetrinka

Front License Plate Bracket Fell Off

My truck came with it uninstalled and I threw it in the garbage. Whoops! Looks better without it
  7. jetrinka

Before you "send it."

*Tows a single jetski trailer with his PW* *overloaded*
  8. jetrinka

Can I put 1.5 inch ready lift spring on my 2500 hemi to achieve a 2 inch lift in front?

Yes. Center the axle. Don't cut corners.
  9. jetrinka

2029 RAM 2500 ALTERNATOR ISSUE

As stated above, grid heater.
  10. jetrinka

When is the facelift coming out?

Facelifts never look right. Just take care of yourself and age gracefully for hecks sake. You'll end up looking like the cheshire cat with lip fillers.... Oh we're talking about trucks? I think mine looks pretty sexy. Keep things the same.
  11. jetrinka

2024 Ram 2500 Loadlifter 5000

Yeah that’s probably what I’d do. I’d want them in a sealed off area if I wasn’t running the cores all the time. Somewhere into the cab would be likely
  12. jetrinka

I had the lines originally exiting out of the two square holes that the dually 3rd center tail light bolts to under the tailgate. Worked fine there and kept them capped with the valve cores in but I wanted to run without cores so the Rambox worked better. If I didn’t have the ramboxes im not...
  13. jetrinka

It’s like @H3LZSN1P3R said. Removed the valve cores and I’ve got the internal bounce stops. I was worried about moisture too so I ran the lines up and mounted each in the upper rear portion of both my RamBoxes. No more moisture problems.
  14. jetrinka

Really like my Airlift and Daystar cradle setup. When unloaded I run the bags without the air valves in the lines and it rides great.
  15. jetrinka

6.4L brand new Ram 2500 Laramie w/oil leak

Tearing the engine down? Insane. After a good cleaning you can see everything on a Hemi using a flashlight and a mirror. The caliber of techs these days is….. disturbing…. Oil leaks are uncommon on the Hemi.