Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by jerad

1. jerad

Left turn signal activates high beams. 2023 2500

Yup, my part just came in as well. Have to wait until after the holidays to get it in due to my schedule.
  2. jerad

2023 Mirrors

Yeah, I feel like mine are very stable as well. Stereo/sub will make the glass vibrate a little though.. lol
  3. jerad

New to the HD world

The 2023 models, Cincinnati Ohio area.
  4. jerad

New to the HD world

I agree, I have a few dealers in my area advertising 11% or more off MSRP on gas Laramie. :cool:
  5. jerad

Thank you! I'll keep this handy when mine starts acting up again in addition to getting a video.
  6. jerad

2023 Mirrors

I'm sorry I missed your post here. I think they look "Smaller" as they're not as wide. The small mirror is on the bottom now giving that illusion. The surface area of the (previous design) main mirror seems smaller when I get back into my old truck. I'm trying to find the surface area of the...
  7. jerad

2023 Mirrors

I love the new mirrors. Not only do I think they look better but I don't have to "get used to" the mirror orientation like I did after rotating the old ones. In addition, my new mirrors are power folding, telescoping, and power convex mirrors. It may not seem like much, but those features are...
  8. jerad

Well, cancelled my appointment as it stopped doing it. Guess I'll wait for it to show up again.
  9. jerad

Thats a great idea! Such an odd issue, not even sure how DRL would impact that either. Likely a coincidence it stopped after disabling the DRL.
  10. jerad

Ok, so maybe it takes a little bit after turning off the daytime running lights? It is no longer turning on the high beams when I use the signal. I already made an appointment to bring the truck in. The individual I spoke to when making the appointment said that issue sounds odd and have never...
  11. jerad

I did recently turn on my daytime running lights option when traveling. I'm not sure if that causes something to happen or not. I turned my daytime running lights option to off but the high beams are still coming on with the left turn signal. Right turn signal is normal. I'll be taking it to the...
  12. jerad

Just started this same issue on my 2023 as well.
  13. jerad

U.S. Full-Sized Truck Sales Comparison: Q2 2023 vs. Q2 2022

I shopped the new 2024 Silverado 2500 LT trim pretty hard before choosing my 23 Ram 2500. Chevy has some options found in trucks that MSRP for almost $10k less than my Ram 2500. Adaptive Cruise Control Bed Lighting Lane Departure Remote tailgate release/inside button release Just to name a few...
  14. jerad

Wow I'm behind the times with all this tech!

Yeah, it's the wiring for the Aux switches. Maybe some day I'll find something to use them for.
  15. jerad

Lets see what you are towing!

I can drop my tailgate with my equalizer attached to my Jayco Trailer. That B&W is not sitting any higher than my equalizer. If the shank had to be turned around to raise the ball, then I'd say there may be a problem lowering the tailgate. I'd also say it depends on the trailer and the...