Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by jeff hodge

1. J

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

I called mark dodge to cancel my order. They said they are keeping my 1K deposit. but its good for a year on another order. Anyone heard of this happening?
  2. J

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

You tracked my 2022 i ordered now i ordered a 2023 Could you track it for me please? I ordered a couple of weeks ago from mark dodge
  3. J

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I ordered a 23 mega cab 3500 4x4 dually longhorn a couple weeks ago from mark dodge could you put it on the spreadsheet and track for me?
  4. J

Mopar Vehicle Protection Plans $50 Over Cost @ Granger Motors

How do i buy a 125000 mile warranty
  5. J

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

ordered 12-22 Arrived at dealer today Picking it up tomorrow
  6. J

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Can someone tell me if 3c63rrnl7ng231112 is loaded on trail headed to dealer or any info on it?
  7. J

She said friday that the system was down so she couldnt see if it was on its way yet. I havent heard from her since that email
  8. J

I oredered my mc dually 12-21 its built but still not delivered to md. I wish i knew when it will arrive.
  9. J

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

window stickered 2-26 still waiting on train to md
  10. J

Can someone see if mine has shipped. Built 2-26 vin 3c63rrnl7ng231112
  11. J

Can someone tell where my truck is. It was built 3-4 weeks ago. md said its been waiting for a train. If someone could check for me. vin 3c63rrl7ng231112 thank you