Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by jebruns

1. J

Ram 2022 frequent regeneration, lemon law

You will probably have to go through arbitration before you can do an actual LL case. But as the others stated, you need to check your state's laws first.
  2. J

Trailer TPMS Reading Zeros

On my 2500 when this happens (every time I tow a trailer), I have to go into setting on the 12" screen, trailer settings and select a different trailer. Back up one screen and then go back in and choose the right trailer. Still may take a few minutes to show up.
  3. J

Trailer blind spot system

Works well on my 22 2500. But I'm pretty laid back when hauling. I try to give the non-towers preference, and let them go on by to make the pass before I pull out (assuming 2+ lanes in both directions). I still drive with the mirrors, and rarely have the blind spot system issue a warning. But...
  4. J

Trailer hookup with airbag suspension

Same, on both of the 2500's I've owned with factory air. The only time I've messed with the air suspension while hooking up was a weird angle we had going on at a campground in Colorado. Otherwise, I just let the suspension do what it does.
  5. J

MOPAR - MAXCARE - Zeigler - Extended Warranty Merged Mega Thread

I believe you can do it all through their website. But when I got my Mopar extended warranty from Granger, they did not have the website for the warranty yet. So I wrote the check when I picked up the truck I ordered from them.
  6. J

MOPAR - MAXCARE - Zeigler - Extended Warranty Merged Mega Thread

Granger is still doing the $50 over their cost deal: https://buymoparwarranty.com/
  7. J

Did Ya'll Get This Letter Too? - PARTICULATE MATTER SENSOR

I'm on my 2nd Ram Cummins which uses DEF. Pretty much always used the Peak Blue DEF. Never had a single problem with either truck's DEF systems.
  8. J

Tip for those struggling to pair trailer TPMS sensors with U Connect 5 RAMs

I didn't have any problems pairing the TTPMS sensors with the u5 12" system in my '22, although it takes a long time for the first tire to be seen. After that one paired, the rest registered quickly. The problem I have with TTPMS is that when I plug my trailer in, the system does not see that...
  9. J

New 2022 ram 2500 diesel issues

And exactly what changes do your sources claim the 23's got that the 22's didn't have? AFAIK, a 22 with all the recalls/updates is the same as a 23, speaking of the Cummins part.
  10. J

2024 Rambox Tonnaeu Issues

I use/used the Truxedo Sentry (not the CT) on both of my 2500 Rambox trucks. I do not know what you are seeing with your rebel, but the Sentry fits snug and tight on my trucks. You could probably use a crowbar to get into it, but that'd be true of any cover.
  11. J

Pros / Cons of Certain Features (Custom Order vs Dealer Inventory)

This. Ram has a huge glut of unsold inventory right now. Widen your search area some. Where are you located? There are still some dealers, like Granger and Mark Dodge, that will be happy to let you order a truck and still give you all the incentives that are available. It's always nice, IMO, to...
  12. J

Automatic Regen too often

The arbitration info should be in your owners manual/packet. I went through that process with a Ford 3/4 ton a few years back. Worked out great. Edit: Here's a link, see step 3. https://www.mopar.com/en-us/lemon-law.html
  13. J

Experience with 2500 and factory air ride

Unless you badly overload it, you should have no worries. The HD air bag system is very reliable. I've had 2 -2500's with them. Nary an issue.
  14. J

New Ram HD & I want to protect my heater core as best that I can - Zerex HD Extended Life better than MOPAR coolant?

Okay. But what do these examples have to do with Ram OATS coolant 150K recommendation being a gimmick?
  15. J

New Ram HD & I want to protect my heater core as best that I can - Zerex HD Extended Life better than MOPAR coolant?

The Cummins in our diesel pusher has a coolant filter. Seems like a good idea.