Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by JDison

1. J

RamCares Cp4 service solution updates - (Y78) CP4 recall issued by FCA - 2020 Parts Available May 10

Thank you, that's the answer I was hoping for. When I talked with my service advisor this morning I asked about it but he didn't seem very knowledgeable about the details, just that they had to update the programing because of the change from the CP4 to CP3. Also said I had an Emissions...
  2. J

RamCares Cp4 service solution updates - (Y78) CP4 recall issued by FCA - 2020 Parts Available May 10

I finally broke down and scheduled the fuel pump replacement for my 2019 2500 and had a question for those that been through it already. I've made several changes to my truck that required changing settings in the BCM and I'm assuming that during the process the various computers will get reset...
  3. J

Looking for a Part Number? Must provide VIN (only up to model year 2020 at this time)

Thank you, my FCA/Ram part number reading skills are limited but improving slowly.
  4. J

Looking for a Part Number? Must provide VIN (only up to model year 2020 at this time)

Regarding the center console base for vin 3C7WRDBJ0KG550510, I received part number 6WX73HL1AA and it is beige while the original console is black. The 6WX73HL1AA is shown replacing 6WX731X7AA, the 6WX73TX7AA appears to be a current part number but revision AB. If anyone can tell me for sure if...
  5. J

I'm looking for front and rear door panels for 3C7WRDBJ0KG550510,
  6. J

Will 4th gen inner door panels fit 4.5 gen trucks

Thank you sir.
  7. J

Will 4th gen inner door panels fit 4.5 gen trucks

Wondering if the door panels from a 4.5 gen 1500 will work in a 2109 2500. Just swapped seats and would like to change the panels to something that matches but used 4.5's are much harder to find than the 4th gen's.
  8. J

I'm looking for the center console base for 3C7WRDBJ0KG550510, I have found two part number but I'm not sure which is correct for this vin. Thanks for the help.
  9. J

Auto dim rear view mirror

Settings worked perfectly, high beams are working as expected.
  10. J

Yes, Smart Beam is RAM's proprietary name for Auto High Beam. The settings you had were a little different from what I found elsewhere but they were all present in alfa settings so that's promising. I'll know in the morning if they work. Appreciate the help.
  11. J

I finally got around to swapping out my mirror (2019 RAM 2500 Bighorn) for the Smart Beam Mirror and having one problem. I found a listing of BCM change on the Google Doc for Know Alfa Setting but can't locate one of the setting in alfa under Body computer MY2019 PowerNet. The item in question...
  12. J

Digital Rear View Mirror

I picked up a regular non-digital auto dimming smart beam mirror off ebay reasonably cheap. It showed up making a distinct rattling sound like broken glass inside so I decided to go ahead and open it up and take a look. The ribbon cable from the smart beam sensor plugs into the back of the...
  13. J

Laramie Headlights on a Tradesman??

Thank you sir for the almost instant response. Wanted to make sure I had everything in order to get the leds working before swapping out the lights.
  14. J

Laramie Headlights on a Tradesman??

Ok, I've read through this thread several time and have found the BCM Settings for the LED Reflector headlights but not for the LED Projector lights. If anyone has them handy would greatly appreciate it. Also do I need to add a fuse for the C6 28 connection for Jimmy's headlight harness.
  15. J

Missing Blind Spot Monitoring

These are the instructions that came with mine. It's been a while since I bought so it possible wire colors and or labels might have changed. Also note connects are different for HD's and 1500's.