Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by jdefoe0424

1. J

Thank you

Indeed, if you're good at searching there's not much that hasn't been covered already.
  2. J

Hello from a new member

Welcome. I'm sure you'll find plenty of information here.
  3. J

Hello

Welcome. You'll find a wealth of information here.
  4. J

Hey everyone

Welcome, lots of conversations here about many things.
  5. J

New to HDs

Congrats and welcome. You'll find no shortage of information or ways to spend money on your truck here.
  6. J

Out with the LD in with the HD

Welcome. I'm sure it will be a much more enjoyable experience towing.
  7. J

Back in a Ram

Welcome and congrats, many of us here are converts from lighter duty trucks. What do you tow?
  8. J

Thanks for the membership

Welcome. I'm sure you'll find no shortage of ways to spend money, I mean make your truck better through this forum. But seriously, lots of good info here.
  9. J

Oil Thread - 6.4 Hemi

The data I have seen on the 57060XP is 99% at 35 microns, the regular 57060 is 99% at 23 microns. The synthetic media and larger micron rating gets them the longer change interval and higher capacity for debris, but it pays the price in filtration. AMSOIL does not spec a filter because there...
  10. J

Oil Thread - 6.4 Hemi

Looks like a great UOA report, I short trip daily and can make it to 15k easily if you're so inclined to run farther between changes. What oil filter are you running? I've published a few videos on my AMSOIL usage to youtube.
  11. J

6.4L towing MPG?

I tend to follow slower traffic or semi's and usually see 8-10 depending on traffic and weather.
  12. J

New User: Needed a serious tow rig, Ram 3500 was the best choice.

Welcome. I'm sure you'll find all the information here you need. As for cost of maintenance, you can certainly save a pretty penny doing it yourself. Take a look around, there's plenty of sources for OEM and aftermarket filters.
  13. J

Welcome. I'm sure you'll find plenty of information here to suit your needs.
  14. J

New ‘22

Welcome, I'm sure the Hemi and 8 speed will do great. I've not been disappointed with mine!
  15. J

Oil Thread - 6.4 Hemi

All the wording I see says "meets the needs of" not "certified to MS-12633" To me, that means it is NOT approved by Chrysler/Stellantis. These official certifications are a huge cost for companies, especially for such a small volume.