Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Jcrawford

1. Jcrawford

Shifting out of park

Yeah feel the exact same about the dealer “warranty” it’s been a major pia for me too. I’ve been on the list for the cp4 issues since the day you could sign up. Not even had a call. And they refuse to do any of the other recall work until that’s done
  2. Jcrawford

Shifting out of park

Yeah little hole under the column can use a stiff piece of wire or screw driver to let you shift out of park.
  3. Jcrawford

Shifting out of park

There is a way to bypass the park lock out like if for instance if your truck needs towed and can’t start. It’s detailed earlier in this thread so at least you can move it if worse comes to worse
  4. Jcrawford

Shifting out of park

I still have my original issue. Yours sounds a bit different to though.
  5. Jcrawford

Coffee percolator

Just found a thread on 5th gen forums for the 1500 and they say a bypass cable will work and for $17 it’s hard to not try it. Thanks for for the help
  6. Jcrawford

Coffee percolator

Think I can run the by pass cable and still retain phone mic? Don’t care about the noise cancellation. Is the anc and amp separate? If I replace the anc 2-300$ do I also need to get it programmed or is it plug and play?
  7. Jcrawford

Coffee percolator

Oh also stops when you open a door
  8. Jcrawford

Coffee percolator

Lol idk if this is the correct thread or if it should be in interior or uconnect. But basically 3 days ago my truck started making all I can describe as percolating sounds when it sits at idle. They are soft but present and persistent. They stop when you roll down any window past half way and...
  9. Jcrawford

Looking for good tires that won't break the bank.

I run falken at3s and they are pretty quite. Stock size tho. Toyo open country are quiet too but run the at not the rts lol
  10. Jcrawford

Sirius XM has taken over my radio

Idk watching this for future use if any one has a way. Really hate how if I’m Bluetooth connected when I turn the truck off and then restart it later it’s on xm and the volume is way louder. Like come in it’s 2022 auto balance the levels from Bluetooth to radio. Interestingly if you last had...
  11. Jcrawford

Bucking in 2nd gear

Nope and that doesn’t bode well for me. I’m getting the fuel pump recall in a few weeks and was hoping after the flashes it would solve my issue.
  12. Jcrawford

Bucking in 2nd gear

Nope I don’t think so. You know the recall? Only ones I’ve seen were cp4 and I thought one for seat belts or air bag. I’ll see what I can find
  13. Jcrawford

Bucking in 2nd gear

So my 2020 ram 2500 Cummins on warm days, say about 70-75 degrees plus domes some weird stuff. When you start it up and pull out of a parking lot or away from a stop sign and give it only a little throttle to accelerate up to 15-20mph and then let off it starts surging and bucking. You can watch...
  14. Jcrawford

WTB: 20” Laramie wheels

Sorry just saw your looking for 20s
  15. Jcrawford

WTB: 20” Laramie wheels

Dude in Maryland just posted this dik your distance but I’d buy them if they were closer Thread '2022 Longhorn wheels (sexy ones) 18” with Transforce AT tires, lugs and TPMS'...