Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by JC82 HD2500

1. J

What did you do TO your RAM today?

It'll buff out
  2. J

How does the back seat sleep? Worth it...
  3. J

Just make sure you post pics of the wheels and tires.
  4. J

Protect stupid people from their own stupidity.
  5. J

Cabin Air Filter - PSA

Living in the dust lands of Kansas, I have to change mine out every 10K miles.
  6. J

Something weird happened

Sounds like you'll have to get coffee again tomorrow morning, one time is too small of a sample size...haha!
  7. J

Something weird happened

Started back up after the stall without issue?
  8. J

Dealer trying to sell me extended warranty

They have given me courtesy calls almost daily for the last few years to let me know they're going to close my file.
  9. J

5th wheel towing

I have a 2019 2500 6.7L Laramie and I tow a 2014 Grand Design Solitude 305RE. I live in the flatlands of the midwest, no issues towing the camper at all.
  10. J

Lets see what you are towing!

I've been looking at making one since they're $1000USD or more.
  11. J

2020 3500 HO exhaust... need it louder

Do whatever you want with your truck...delete, tune, etc., just be aware of the consequences.
  12. J

Front end noise

I would bring it in, any popping or clunking noise can't be good. I've had a few issues of my own with clunking/popping noises, but not under load.
  13. J

Finally decided my truck bed paint had been peeled back and chipped enough. Got the bed sprayed today. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. J

It's the only way to ensure it's going to rain.
  15. J

Took a camping trip this last weekend and did a lot of dirt road driving while towing the fifth wheel, got tired of hearing rocks beat up my truck and camper. Installed weathertech mudflaps today. Very easy 20 min install for all four. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk