Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by JasonB

1. J

20" Trail Ready Wheels - Never Mounted - Bronze

Sold - This can be deleted
  2. J

$2250 shipped... This is a bargain guys.
  3. J

$2600 shipped. Thats a $600 discount on the wheels with no wait.
  4. J

$2800 shipped. $2600 picked up.
  5. J

$3000 shipped, $2800 pickup.
  6. J

They are the 5.5" backspace as CJC advertises. Here is a picture of the packing slip.
  7. J

Selling my never mounted 20" Trail Ready wheels. I sold the truck and never installed. Would really prefer local pickup unless buyer pays for shipping. Located in Buffalo, NY. 20x9.5 5.5" backspace. Bronze with black ring. Comes with gold zinc and black hardware. Also comes with black lugnuts...
  8. J

Another 3.73 vs 4.10 thread - placed order with dealer and second guessing my decision

I got the 4.10s on mine. Couple of reasons. It's an HD truck, I don't care about mileage. If I did, I would have bought a 1500. I put 295/65/20's (35ish) on before I even saw the truck. I can't stop reading reviews on Carli and Thuren suspension setups and know that some sort of lift/level is in...
  9. J

Biggest tires on stock suspension/stock 20 inch rims

No rubbing that I am experiencing.
  10. J

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

Just picked it up a couple days ago. Added an Access Lorado bed cover and KYKR screen protector. Tossing on some Husky Mudflaps soon.
  11. J

Biggest tires on stock suspension/stock 20 inch rims

I have Toyo AT3 295/65/20 (35x11.5) and no rubbing