Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by James Reinhard

1. J

Adding A cargo camera to factory 8.4

I got sidetracked adding the trailer tpms and got it working easy with the fantastic thread on here with a pretty much step by step.I can't express enough how great that thread was.I am hopping someone will post a step by step like that eventually so I can figure this cargo camera out.Have to...
  2. J

New M20 5th wheel Hitch

M20 5th wheel Hitch.Came with my 2020 ram 3500 truck, I already have a hitch and don't need it.Brand new.local pickup in south east Florida. $750.00
  3. J

Cargo camera adding after the fact 2019 ram 2500

I have the hook up for the trailer camera can I just plug a digital camera into that and turn it on alf and it should be good to go on the 8.4 uconnect
  4. J

Adding A cargo camera to factory 8.4

I have a 2020 Ram 3500 with the factory 8.4 and tailgate camera .Iwant to add a cargo view 3rd brake light camera.I have a Mopar cable that says it's for the cargo camera .Does anyone know where it plugs into the radio or if it plus in elswhere.This is the part number. 68498799aa Camera Cable
  5. J

Brake light camera

Are there a detailed instructions how to do the wires and where they go?