Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Jamco44

1. J

A/C Issues? Anyone else

Update on my HD journey. As stated earlier on this thread I ordered last year a 2019 hemi 2500 limited. The A/C was poor at best. In Texas Summer it was unable to cool the cab. 57-61 degree vent temps at best. Gave RAM lots of opportunity to solve including engineers flying down from Detroit. It...
  2. J

A/C Issues? Anyone else

I like the word inadequate that describes the situation well. I sold my 4 month old RAM 2019 2500 truck to a dealer today definitely at a loss. Was told the longer I waited the greater the loss. My RAM journey was short lived but the inadequate AC was definitely a show stopper for me and my...
  3. J

A/C Issues? Anyone else

Another piece of information on my new 2500 limited AC. I reached out to Rod Romain who was gracious and DM me back. I really appreciated him responding to me so quickly. He had an engineer fly in from Detroit to take a look at my trucks AC. After a week I was contacted by the engineer and he...
  4. J

A/C Issues? Anyone else

My effort for RAM to help the ac pretty much ended today. Been with the dealer almost two weeks. Reached out to RAM executive they were very responsive however was called to pick up the truck today they said the ac was fine to roll down the windows during hot days to let out the heat, dont use...
  5. J

2019 2500 HD Limited weak A/C performance

Didnt see the other thread on this issue until after i posted. Will follow that one. Alot of helpful info
  6. J

2019 2500 HD Limited weak A/C performance

I have seen a number of posts on A/C performance wanted to see if my experience is similar to others. I ordered a new 2019 2500 HD Limited Hemi 6.4 gas and picked it up May 27. Drove it the first few weeks AC seemed a bit weak but didn't think too much of it but decided to have the dealer check...
  7. J

A/C Issues? Anyone else

I agree with you on the A/C capability. I purchased a 2019 2500 Limited custom order 6.4 Hemi currently only 600 miles on it and the A/C is weak at best. It will get cool but definitely not cold. I took it back to the dealer and they said they checked it and it was fine just put it on Max AC and...
  8. J

Please Post Payload Sticker from Driver's Door Jamb.

Ordered my 2500 limited crew with 6.4 hemi 3/30 picked it up 5/26 see door sticker
  9. J

2019 Ram Heavy Duty orders - Tell us about yours!

Ordered my 2500 Limited 3/30 and picked it up yesterday 5/26. Really like it a lot. It’s big and fun to drive. I chose the 6.4 Hemi with the air suspension, ram boxes and factory tonneau. Like the way it handles and sounds. Not as smooth a drive as I thought it would be but still nice. Interior...