Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by jambram

1. J

8.4 Uncconect 4 vs. 8.4 Unconnect 4C NAV - aesthetically the same?

The non-nav has a matte bezel, where the nav has the glossy flush bezel like the 12". It didn't bother me enough to want to reorder and I am used to it now.
  2. J

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

@live4rut I'm helping @OfficerDirtySanchez close out old orders on the tracking sheet, since a lot of forum members never update us when they take delivery. I asked Everyone's Favorite Insider to run your VIN last week and that is what it showed. I seem to recall talk of sever issues, so maybe...
  3. J

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

I think I have heard 800 a day. Seems like a half shift on Saturday. None on Sunday.
  4. J

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

We don't often see KZU status in the system. They go from KZT to KZX. We do enter KZU on the tracking sheet if we know the truck has been unloaded from the train, like from tracking a train.
  5. J

To me it looks like power adjustable only, not power folding.
  6. J

There are a few cancelled orders older than you. Glad you are getting some movement.
  7. J

Seems like to get price protection you have to take delivery of the truck within a certain number of days. I wonder if they are waiting for that period of time to expire.
  8. J

Mud Flaps

Yep, i found the invoice in the thread and ordered some through BAM. It was a little cheaper than Mopar. Thanks again.
  9. J

Mud Flaps

@Widow, what do the Huskys look like on the side facing the tire?
  10. J

Mud Flaps

@rockman88 is the tire side of the molded Mopar mudflap lined? Here's a picture of the molded Mopar flaps I put on my 2006 1500 MC. The side of the mudflap facing the tire is smooth. The Weathertech ones I just received are not smooth on the tire side, you see the profile of the opposite...
  11. J

In any case, per @brv10, we have rarely been seeing an actual KZT code. They usually go from KZU to KZX.
  12. J

I really thought I'd be there with you, but i did order 4 days before you! Tomorrow is 2-weeks that I have had mine. Hope you get it soon.
  13. J

We got thundersleet today in Memphis. I didn't get my truck until after the early February ice storm. I may have to drive around tonight to try out the 4WD.