Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Jake L

1. Jake L

What did you do TO your RAM today?

I have this one from Amazon, its doing its job so far. only 500 miles in and doesnt seem to effect the sensitivity of the touch screen very much. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073NZ1BCJ?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details
  2. Jake L

I learned that my rear axle is crooked today. And i have to take it in to the dealer with 500 miles to get fixed. Its a good looking paperweight though. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Jake L

Awesome, thanks for the info. Glad to know I didnt break something. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Jake L

Installed a Carli 2.5inch leveling kit on the front with fox shocks and an adjustable track bar. 18x9 Method 305 with 37x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. I did get a “Service Electronic Stability Control” light. Any chance thats normal or did i mess something up? Off to get an alignment in the...
  5. Jake L

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Curious, How does it tell you if the car is sold to someone else? On my Ram App I can still mess with my old truck that was sold 5 months ago. I could waste that guys gas tank or unlock it for him and he is 700 miles away. Meaning It didnt kick me out of access or anything. Edit: Also on...
  6. Jake L

How big is the level? And what are the wheel and tire specs? Looks good! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Jake L

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

i dropped mine to 70 all around when i got home and its definately smoother, i could go even less according to what my door sticker says
  8. Jake L

I think they wanted it to float just in case they take it in the water.
  9. Jake L

Confused on the context here, Lamiglas just asked what rebates/incentives people got.
  10. Jake L

Saying "Dont be a dick" doesnt make you not a dick, If you dont believe what many of us are saying about what we are paying for our trucks, then dont believe us. Nobody has to prove anything to anyone, and anyone is welcome to pay whatever they want for their truck. Choose to trust your dealer...
  11. Jake L

I couldnt use penfed because i used a cdi (EP) code. But the dealer used $500 in coupons so that is the only rebate i qualified for. Picked it up 1 week ago. You can try calling the incentives line for fca and they might be able to give you some ideas. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Jake L

You are wrong on the EP. EP is “Up to 5% under invoice” if your dealer told you 3% is EP, then he is lying to you. Just because you got a **** deal doesn’t mean people here are lying to you. Do your own research, call mark dodge and see what they offer you. Or pay your 1% under invoice and get...
  13. Jake L

My window sticker came half ripped of the window, They offered to order me a new one but i just taped it together and its fine. You can also print one off of mopar.com
  14. Jake L

Run the numbers with your local Credit Union, around me most of mine range around 2.5 to 3% for 72 months and around. 2 for 60 months. Thats should be the same as long as your score is Considered Very Good or better and your DTI is good enough to cover their payment Sent from my iPhone using...
  15. Jake L

if there are any it should be known the first monday of the month. But HD trucks rarely get incentives anyway, so for there to be some right now would be stupid. Also, they usually have really good black friday incentives and i didnt see any this month when i picked my truck up.