Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Jackmayhoffer

1. J

2021 HO timing cover leak -14,000 miles

My 19 h.o is in for same reason. Descent leak behind timing cover inner gasket. They pull the cab off to get at it. This is currently my truck. Covered under warranty....just. would be gross to pay for this one.
  2. J

2019 Aisin shifting is weird and poor - why?

Take your truck to the dealer and get them to do a trans re-learn. Will be far better. Also if your truck is tuned this doesn't help the issue. But a re-learn will get er back in shape. I have a 19 with the aisin and same thing, Put a 120 tune in it and deleted, Slow to shift, and flares big...
  3. J

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

That looks amazing! I almost went white, last min I went back to black on order sheet, it always gets me lol
  4. J

Its the Carli 3" Pintop lift. Full Rear leaf replacement, new coils, radius arms are theirs (Much stronger), king 2.5s all 4. Rear factory airbag drop brackets (So that system works like factory). 35 Inch Nitto Ridge Grapplers 20 Inch x 8.5 Dually Rims, Fuel Cleavers, I don't know offsets, I...
  5. J

Availability of lift kits

I got the 3" Pintop 2.5. With factory air. I added a 1" block in rear on top of the leaf replacement to get a rake to the truck, I don't like perfectly level look. It has the king 2.5s in kit. I bought through CJC offroad. Very good service, they know there ****. They told me the 1 inch block...
  6. J

The adjustment to get the 18 adjustable bar in was so minor its almost laughable. Anyone that wants a kit the 18 kit works on the 19. They said I may have hard time with the control arm drop brackets (Bolts rubbing exhaust) but we flipped them around and they fit fine. Air tank did not need...
  7. J

Heres some pictures. Looks 100x better, just a small lift 3.5" but night and day difference. Also for anyone thats never ridden on carli suspention (or thuren) its very smooth. The hard hits on bridges are soaked up like nothing. Very happy so far. Just did a 5 hr road trip towing rv. Very...
  8. J

Couple more pics. Still very dirty. Just did quick rinse. Going for a wax next week. Thinking ceramic coating. Anyone done that yet?
  9. J

Update for anyone on here looking to lift i just put a carli pintop lift in my 19 dually. Gave me 3.5 front and 2 rear approx lift. Put 35s and 20s on. Rides WAY better than stock. My lift was complicated because of the rear air assist. And i did the full progressive leaf replacement from...
  10. J

Just installed the carli 3 inch full pintop lift on my 19 dually. Expensive but a very good quality lift. Sits about 3.5 inches higher in front (before tires) and 2 in rear. Put a set of 35x12.5s on. Could have gone 37s. Set of fuel cleaver dually 20in rims. Also put amp steps on. Truck now sits...
  11. J

Please Post Payload Sticker from Driver's Door Jamb.

If ur new truck is a dually the towing number that thast site shows is around what ur payload will be. Not sure what that 500lb number in there is. U can load more than that in a 85 tocoma let alone a 1 ton ram.
  12. J

Those numbers arnt right. Not even remotely close! Lol. Ur payload will be in the high 3000s and your towing will be 24000 lb give or take. Not 5000 lb lol. There is a serious error there. This truck will be rated mich higher than your old f350
  13. J

Thought id throw this on here. Just picked up truck last night. 5325 lb Payload.
  14. J

Delivery Time Estimates

Ordered 03/05. Picked it up last night. Very dirty, Asked them not to clean, Tires and Rims are to be replaced next week. 35s and a level will look ALOT better!. Amazing smooth ride on this truck, and idling its very quiet. Nice for the neighbors (Last truck was a 5" straight piped cummins)...