Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Jackel

1. Jackel

Windsheild.

Replaced my windshield after hitting buzzard. Have to use mopar windshield and has different versions if you have collision detection or auto high beam headlights. If collision detection, have to have it calibrated by ram. I didn’t have that feature so didn’t have to do that.
  2. Jackel

Big horn with Cummins or Laramie with gas

They both depreciate at the same rate, thus, if you spend $9k less now, it’ll be worth $9k less in 4 yrs. Check NADA for yourself on 2015 gas vs diesel models. As such, really depends on whether extra towing capability on a diesel outweighs features you get with the gas. I compared diesel...
  3. Jackel

Anybody Have Any Issues with the new HD's yet?

I’m approaching 6k miles on a 2019 2500 Laramie megacab w/ 6.4 v8. So far the trucks been great but I’ve seen a few anomalies along the way. 1) when using CarPlay and phone while driving, sometimes the system loses Sirius completely. It appears disabled until restart 2) on occasion, the engine...