Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by INTERCEPTER.1

1. I

P0402 and p0234 codes after Banks CAI

I put my stock intake back on because I'm pulling my 5th wheel to FL in less than a week. So I made some observations with the 2 intakes on. Before uninstalling the Banks CAI I drove around with the boost gage display on. Unladen from a stop at hard throttle I was getting between 11-14 lbs...
  2. I

I have talked to Banks a few times. They are, as you know, "working on a fix" for the P0402 code. However they claim im the only one theyve heard of having the overboost condition. They had nothing to offer other than return to stock and wait for a fix. They also opted to give me a full...
  3. I

2020 Ram 3500 6.7 standard output. I have read a bunch about the P0402 code after installing the intake, however I can find almost nothing related to the P0234 code, overboost condition. This is the one that is affecting my driving. If I hook up and try to tow my 40' 5th wheel, every slight...