Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by immersivenc

1. immersivenc

OEM LED High Beam Quit Working

I just followed the instructions on Koadtech's website. They color code the two wires and one goes into each connecting block behind the dash kick panel. It's really easy, just be careful with the connecting blocks and removing the connectors if you decide to remove it. I put mine in semi...
  2. immersivenc

Adding the OEM hidden tailgate strut to any trim.

I couldn't wait any longer and got the DeeZee one. It works fine but I still might get the OEM one if they become more available again.
  3. immersivenc

post pics of you 2-2.5 level/ new member!

Carli level, 35x12.5x20 Ridge Grapplers on the stock wheels. Mine don't rub at all that I can hear or feel. Quiet running tires.
  4. immersivenc

Will echo with the other posts here, don't waste the time with the adapters. Program them in and don't have to do the job twice like I did. KoadTech bypass is simple to install and the programming wasn't bad. You also don't have to get the expensive OBDLink Bluetooth model everybody gets. I got...
  5. immersivenc

What did you do TO your RAM today?

This design is very "German-esque" that's for sure! Pretty ridiculous. Oh well, hope I don't have to get back in there again.
  6. immersivenc

Unfortunately had to disassemble the front end (again) to get back into my OEM LED swap. I used adapters from RetroShop and my driver side high beam quit working. Swapped over to the other side and worked, problem wasn't with the LED housing (whew!) removed the adapter packs, installed the...
  7. immersivenc

UPDATE: Took everything back apart, tested the problem light with the other adapter pack- worked fine. So - removed both adapters, changed a handful of settings in AlfaOBD and everything seems to be working as intended. Cannot recommend using the LED adapters. Hopefully I don't have to touch...
  8. immersivenc

No Charge Cummins!! When is it coming back?

About the same time hell freezes over.
  9. immersivenc

Thanks guys. AlfaOBD paraphernalia ordered. Now I can look forward to taking the front end apart again!
  10. immersivenc

I was thinking they used a different connector, but I will definitely look into this. I'm not missing any necessary OEM hardware to make them work?
  11. immersivenc

Anybody had one of their LED high or low beams stop working? I retrofitted my bighorn with the OEM reflector LED housing from RetroShop. Not sure yet if it's the LED driver or the LED in the housing. Really sucks thinking about taking the whole front end apart again to troubleshoot or replace...
  12. immersivenc

Cummins HO Squeaky Belt or Pulley

My 2020 chirped after the first couple thousand miles. I ended up trading it before it was resolved, but had the dealer change the belt and tensioner once and had a diesel performance shop do it a second time with gates belt and tensioner. Neither time resolved the issue. I now have a 2022 and...
  13. immersivenc

Carli level, track bar and high mount steering stabilizer installed with 35x12.5r20 Ridge Grapplers. Really solidifies the stance and look and definitely improved the ride. Window tint and a set of Amp steps and I'm probably done. Or am I?
  14. immersivenc

After-market rear window with manual slider.

Let us know if you decide to give it a go. Wouldn't mind swapping my fixed glass.