Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

idratherplaytennis

Hey there. Long time fan of Silverado and RAM trucks. Had a 1 ton Duramax Silverado for the last 10 years and just upgraded to it's 2021 equivalent in the 3/4 ton 6.4 Hemi RAM Power Wagon. Hoping to get as much joy and reliability out of this truck as I did the Chevy with a bit more off-road use in a much more off-road capable vehicle. Lured in by the impressive truck of the year reviews the last couple years from Motortrend and how much faith my Uncle has been putting in on his research the last few years planning for his upcoming purchase for when he gets his camper trailer.

I do small-scale residential remodel and repair work, mostly for the family business. Switched from diesel to gas due to the nature of my daily drives of quick short trips and lack of highway driving due to the emission add-ons forced upon the diesel industry through California's strict emissions standards. Grew up camping in scouting and have a great passion for it and hope to start getting back to it soon.
Birthday
July 4

Signature

2021 2500HD Power Wagon, California
Granite Crystal Metallic with a split bench 6-seat leather interior. Customer Preferred Package 2GP with the towing technology and safety groups, Power Wagon Off-Road Package and Bed Utility Group.
Power Wagon Level 2 Equipment Group with the 17 speaker Harmon Kardon sound and 12" Uconnect.

Trophies

1. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there liked one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  2. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.