Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by IdahoPackerBacker

1. IdahoPackerBacker

I am so confused about the trailer camera options

Are there aftermarket cameras that will work with the 12 pin aux trailer wiring kit (XFQ option)?
  2. IdahoPackerBacker

Picking up new RAM Monday

Nice truck, are those weathertech mudflaps with factory boards?
  3. IdahoPackerBacker

Remote camera part number

Interesting, I did not order the 360 package, I did order the towing Tech group AAN dealer told me it the truck is preped for the Auxiliary camera. I will be checking tomorrow. Thanks
  4. IdahoPackerBacker

No .... all order information states you must order the camera separate, however it does not give the part number. Mopar parts needs a good VIN to check part number and order. I have been given a VIN but I am told it is not yet a good number. Let me know if that info is incorrect.
  5. IdahoPackerBacker

2023 2500 Hemi Mega cab on order 10/26/22

2023 2500 Hemi Mega cab on order 10/26/22
  6. IdahoPackerBacker

Placed an order for a 2023 Ram Laramie Oct. 26. Looking for the part number for the auxiliary camera to mount on my travel trailer. The truck was ordered with the prep kit. Dealer says they don't have a part number. Thanks
Back