Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Icky

1. I

295/65r20 on Stock Wheels

My Toyo RTs rub the sway bar slightly
  2. I

AlfaOBD

This sold me on getting it, thanks
  3. I

Toyo Open Country MT tires

I switched to RTs years ago because they have a mileage warranty. My MTs would last about 20-25 on my Chevy before I felt like I needed new ones. I ran the RTs on my 13 mega cab, and changed them every few years prior to them wearing out due to cracking. Not sure if they last longer, but I now...
  4. I

Possible battery issue

I had this happen this morning, my truck is only 1.5 years old. Voltage was reading 12.2, after charging they were at 12.8 but it started. Off to the dealer for warranty batteries.
  5. I

New tires

If you forget about it long enough it will stop bothering you as much.
  6. I

what leveling kit needed

Stock suspension 3500 megacab, 295/65 R20 Toyo RT. Only rubs on the sway bar during tight turns. I'm having my friend measure his sway bar on his Carli kit to see if it will help. I'm towing to Glamis this weekend so we'll see how it does. I may level it later this year, I need to get myself a...
  7. I

Need new truck tires to tow heavy Fifth Wheel

Only when turning sharp, I haven't got down there to see where yet. I'm gonna do a level lift eventually, but I'm taking my trailer out this weekend and it was time for new tires on the truck.
  8. I

Here's the RTs( not the RT Trail)
  9. I

My apologies the rt is approved for 8" the rt trail starts at 8.5".
  10. I

These are going on my truck tomorrow- Toyo RT trail.
  11. I

Air bag valve placement?

Here's mine, in hindsight I should've went up a little higher as my inflator clips on.
  12. I

35” spare fitment

I added a ratchet strap on mine because I'm paranoid the added weight would break the cable.
  13. I

2500 rear air ride blown bag

What do the bags look like, I'm sure there's something comparable out there.
  14. I

2022 Aisin Failure Tracking Sheet

My dealer just checked, I don't have the recall
  15. I

2022 Aisin Failure Tracking Sheet

They replaced the trans once and did the snap ring fix the second time. This was early 2022 when they replaced the trans, so I doubt it had the "fix" done to it. Couldn't tell you how long it lasted after the last fix because he got rid of it and got a 2023