Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by iamdjasso

1. I

RamBox Bed Cargo Divider

I discovered that the entire piece of plastic that covers the holes slides out and comes right off. Just pull it from the bottom across the bed and it will come right out along with the tab inserts that cover the holes. Nothing is holding it up too. You can clearly see the nuts that receive the...
  2. I

RamBox Bed Cargo Divider

I ordered the same set from the link you shared but I can’t get them to thread on. They seem to be of a different size or maybe I just received some kind of offset set. i can see the nut has some paint on it. Does anyone think the paint could be throwing off the fitment?
  3. I

Trying to identify unknown wiring on Tradesmen

Thanks for the clarification. These trucks sure have some nice technology in them even for some lower trims.
  4. I

Trying to identify unknown wiring on Tradesmen

I’ve been combing the forums and going over my 2500 Tradesman looking for nuggets in my pursuit to upgrade/add features and options. I’ve located a couple of capped off plugs tied to the frame just under the front doors on each side just behind the front tire wells. Anyone know what they might...
  5. I

First Time HD owner from Texas

Traded in my ‘17 Rebel for a 2021 Tradesman. Yes, I gave up a bunch of bells and whistles but I decided to get into the HD world. I plan to do more RV (toy hauler) towing in the future as well as turning my 2500 into an overlander rig. I thought the Tradesman would be a good option to start with...