Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by HW285PW

1. HW285PW

Busted my rear driveshaft

See if they will give you your old driveshaft as well, I will take it off your hands.
  2. HW285PW

Lets see those power wagons

True. I make a lot of money. But, I'm not smart with it. Haha! Good point.
  3. HW285PW

I’m going to get the sport front bumper since it’s completely bolt up with an extension for the winch plug but with a wireless controller that will be solved. I’ll take my factory fairlead and it will bolt up to the new bumper and I’ll leave my winch in its stock location. From the measurements...
  4. HW285PW

I responded to the guy above you in the previous comment. Thanks!
  5. HW285PW

Thank you! I appreciate it. So there’s not much that’s too special about it. It’s just a 2020 peasant package PW. The only things I’ve really done to it is a different winch line once I broke the Warn line and 35” Duratracs instead of the 33’s. I swapped the flatbed onto it because I damaged my...
  6. HW285PW

You don’t have to make a lot of money to be smart with your money.
  7. HW285PW

8. HW285PW

Battery fails, not battery...

The digital camera/dash cam running constantly plugged in will drain it. I have a cellphone booster and I made the mistake of leaving it plugged in for three or four days when I was out of town and it drained it. Both times were freezing temperatures and the second was 60+ degree weather. Start...
  9. HW285PW

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

We just ordered a 23’ 3500 HO DRW and it is confirmed, 6 speed Aisin. Ordered on Monday and got the Vin on Wednesday!
  10. HW285PW

malibubts's 2022 Ram Power Wagon Build/Adventure Thread

Randy Ellis would be what you are looking for.
  11. HW285PW

MTNORCA Build Thread

I have a white 20’. I am putting a flatbed on in a couple weeks and my factory bed doesn’t have ram boxes but it does have scratches/dings on it and the tailgate is trashed but I’d let it go for cheap.
  12. HW285PW

Are you on fire also?
  13. HW285PW

Power Wagons On Order

Which dealer did you go through?
  14. HW285PW

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

35 12.5” 17 duratracs on stock 17’s and a bonus picture with 35/12.5 Toyo MT’s
  15. HW285PW

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

What kind of sliders do you have? Sorry if I missed it in your build thread. Thanks!