Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Hstone556

1. H

17” wheels on 2019 6.7 so

yes, most fit fine. Check out CJC Offroad on instagram for pictures of many many trucks with 17" wheel setups.
  2. H

A/C Issues? Anyone else

Kind of seems futile to go to dealer now, when its freezing. They already think we're making it up when its hot... :rolleyes:
  3. H

Ram 2500 hemi Laramie vs Ram 2500 big horn cummins

Thanks for the compliment! It has a Carli Pintop 3.25" lift with King 2.5rr shocks and Thuren rear track bar. Wheels are Raceline 950B Gauge 17x9 +18 offset with 37x12.50 Toyo RT's. Its a sweet setup, couldn't ask for more from it. If you have Instagram, i have more pics and info there. My...
  4. H

Tonneau Covers

Hear ya there, its really not much but it does take up some space. I came from a 5' Tacoma bed... the 6.4' seemed huge. That said i may go to a roll up soft cover. Had that on my Tacoma and loved how easy it was to mess with and took up almost no room. I love the hard aluminum rollup's security...
  5. H

Tonneau Covers

I have a gator aluminum rollup on mine, i would go with something else if i did it again. I was being cheap, should have spent the extra for the electric retrax. This on rolls up hard, and is a pint to reach the release from he ground.
  6. H

Ram 2500 hemi Laramie vs Ram 2500 big horn cummins

I have the exact truck you describe, 4x4 Pearl white exterior and black leather, sunroof, 12" NAV. I love it, the Hemi is an outstanding motor. I get ~12mpg in town with 37s. 16 on the highway. Stock i got 19 highway and 11.5 towing 8k pounds. Just installed the Pedal Commander and i love it...
  7. H

Broken Third Brake Light

The topper hit the light, 3/4" is too close if you do anything other than highway driving. the beds have some movement to them independent of the cab, buddy of mine had a shell on his 2015 1500 and when he took it off-pavement for the first time the shell impacted the cab and left a nice dent on...
  8. H

How many miles on your hemi / 8 spd?

15k on my 2019, just installed Carli lift and 37's. Still hauls ass and no issues. Pedal Commander installed Saturday and love it.
  9. H

A/C Issues? Anyone else

This is good news, Although like many others I was told it was within spec. I will be following up with the dealership about the TSB. If they refuse I will open another case with RamCares i guess, and hopefully they will be helpful this go around. Also hope the truck wont sit at the dealer for...
  10. H

A-Pillar / Ditch-lights ?

CJC Offroad sells a kit as well. http://www.cjcoffroad.com/Dodge-Ram-2500-3500-19-On-A-Pillar-Kits-p/bd-2019-a-pillar.htm
  11. H

Carli 2.5 leveling kit FOX vs. KING for sand driving

I have 17x9 +18 Raceline 950B Gauge wheels on hand, sitting next to the suspension that has came in, still undecided on tires. Either Toyo RT's or Falken AT3W's. 37x12.50 size.
  12. H

2019 Ram 2500HD, Is there a hidden winch mount available?

Nice! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. H

We’d all appreciate it! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. H

Badass, if you could post all the part numbers and a total cost when you’re done that would help a ton of people. Maybe a write-up!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. H

Carli 2.5 leveling kit FOX vs. KING for sand driving

After my research on various forums, i found a lot of people regretted not just spending the money upfront.. .and ended up swapping to Kings anyway after being unhappy with the FOX setup. I didn't want to regret a $3,600 purchase, so i went Kings. I had the money in my budget to do it, so i said...