Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by horsepower488

1. H

Whats the biggest / heaviest load ......

Nothing was really bad about it. There is actually a campground at the top. So I wasn't the only one. But you will spend more time thinking about the 40 ft. behind you, in the switchbacks, and on the way down, than you will taking in the spectacular views. The truck didn't have a problem at all...
  2. H

Towing with new 6.4L

Took my 2019 Laramie 4x4 6.4 with 4.10s towing 15k 5th wheel (23780 Gross at cat scales) on Vacay from Richmond Va. to Wyoming and Montana and all points in between. Including beartooth pass. Truck did awesome. 6313 mile round trip in August. 6.5 mpg average for trip. Lots of low 5s in the...
  3. H

Whats the biggest / heaviest load ......

Towed my 15 k 5th wheel from richmond va. to vacation all over Montana and Wyoming. 6313 miles total. Lots of mountains including Beartooth Pass. Don't recommend doing beartooth with camper ,if you want to enjoy the view. Cause its pretty cool drive up to 11000 ft. Truck did awesome. 6.5 mpg...