Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by HopFanatik

1. HopFanatik

PSA: Hot Shot's Secret & 100+F/37+C & Rear storage floor bins

I'll admit, this is my first diesel and there's a learning curve I'm still navigating. Recently, like many regions across this great continent, we experienced a heatwave (100+F/37+C is a heatwave in the PNW) and I happened to be out camping during this time. Naturally, I'm not in the truck...
  2. HopFanatik

Phone/tablet holder for dash?

awesome, thank you sir!
  3. HopFanatik

that being said, I saw a review on their site with this pic - looks 4th gen HD w/ 12" display and rubigrid to me. edit: and this one...
  4. HopFanatik

Cool, let us know when/if you do get it installed.
  5. HopFanatik

Assuming you have the 12" UConnect from your sig details, does the rubigrid fit? Their site says no go for 2019+ w/ 12"
  6. HopFanatik

What's the best deal anyone has negotiated for the Sirius XM Guardian Convenience + Security package?

I do appreciate the remote lock via phone feature...for those times you're half way down the bike trail w/ your 3 kids and you think "****, did I lock the truck?" On my previous RAMs I would call to cancel the sub before it expired and they'd 'work hard to find me a deal' (which is the same...
  7. HopFanatik

Uconnect 12” not working

No, I haven't taken it into the dealer yet. Not being able to reproduce it reliably is keeping me from bringing it in. Unless I have the time to record it to show the service advisor, I don't see the benefit.
  8. HopFanatik

Uconnect 12” not working

When is this update coming? We're now half way thru Q2 ...
  9. HopFanatik

Banks Pedal Monster

IMHO, neither of these two products have any additional impact on any of the running gear. Your driving style will have an impact. If you're WOT then not then WOT then not repeatedly, you're going to add additional strain and likely experience a component failure earlier than someone who...
  10. HopFanatik

Banks Pedal Monster

I have my PedalCommander @ City +2 ... there's higher settings like Sport & Sport+ (all with -4 to +4 intensity settings) and on my 1500 Hemi, IMHO, they're too much. I haven't even bothered with the Sport/+ settings on my CTD. However, City +2, for me, is how I expected the throttle response...
  11. HopFanatik

Banks Pedal Monster

So long as the unit is compatible with the target vehicle, it should work just fine. They aren't locked to a particular VIN or anything.
  12. HopFanatik

Banks Pedal Monster

I bought the PedalCommander for my 2017 and moved it over to my 2020. Still happy.
  13. HopFanatik

Cab length side steps vs wheel to wheel

W2W for esthetics & front bed ease of access I had cab length on my 2013 and felt like it was missing that extra little piece. Disclaimer: all three of my trucks have been Pavement Princesses.
  14. HopFanatik

AUX Tank Installation Prices

The 600-800 was labour only... The tank is an additional 800-1300.
  15. HopFanatik

AUX Tank Installation Prices

I've been looking around for AUX tanks & installation quotes. Tanks ranging from RDS gravity combos to TItan Trekker 50s installed on my 2020 3500 CC SB. The install quotes I'm getting back from some places range from $600 to $800 before taxes, hazardous material fees, etc. Does this seem...