Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Hootmonn

1. H

2022 Uconnect 5 12.0 Glitches

Most of the same issues here. Total piece of junk on a nice truck. Really surprised there isn't a class action filed.
  2. H

Uconnect 12.0 Update

I was in the same boat as y’all no OTA updates since July. Did a factory reset yesterday and 26-17 updated this morning YaHoo. You might give it a try.
  3. H

Key Left Vehicle Feature (Three Horn Chirp)

Postmaster hates it so do I. Get rid of it or disable to keep the peace.
  4. H

Over the air updates

Understood I have updated several previous rams with a USB. Currently on s24.13 and there is no USB update for s26.17 and the UConnect updater via VIN shows 24.13 is current. Every issue detailed in the forum has shown up off and on. Now the damn thing doesn’t shut off after shutting off and...
  5. H

Over the air updates

Yeah no OTA updates here since September told to take it to a dealership on the front range 60 miles away glad I didn’t after hearing this. Great truck but could never recommend the junk UConnect 5.
  6. H

2022 Uconnect 5 12.0 Glitches

All the same issues. 2022 3500 Laramie Cummins. Over the air updates are useless and driving 60 Miles over the pass for an appointment that may or may not help is unacceptable when USB drives were able to update versions of the software before Uconnect 5. When is it time to get the lawyers...
  7. H

Move SiriusXM puck

Need help with wiring for SiriusXM reception. Slide in campers solar panel blocking SiriusXM reception. Navigation and FM work great. Found this double connector in the a pillar and think I need a splitter to pull off the SiriusXM side and (to install a puck on the hood )leave the FM /...