Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Hooligan

1. H

Burnt battery cover

That isn’t burned, or eaten. Just deteriorated due to age.
  2. H

What does the wife have to say about your Ram?

She picked it out, but won’t drive it cuz it’s too big.
  3. H

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Im out of Sacramento, always looking to introduce folks to local trails. With fair warning that paint is a consumable:-) It ain’t going to look nice forever, at some it needs to start getting used. Maybe I’ll try to get a Nor Cal group together for a trail day.
  4. H

Let's See Those 4th Gen Ram HDs!

Have a different pic of the bed, or details on brand/ price? Nice looking truck.
  5. H

Terrible Towing pics thread

That was common in the ‘90s low rider group to cut the cab and make it convertible . I think they would keep the windshield though. :)
  6. H

Lets see those power wagons

Thread hijack, for a Pismo person, where is your go-to place to use this beast? Besides Pismo Beach (it will never be Oceano). I roam between Sac and Fresno if you ever want to hit some trails.
  7. H

Aftermarket Bumper

Grass, gravel, really anything.
  8. H

Retirement

You are missing the huge snow storms this year.
  9. H

cell phone mount

Yes, the spring type can activate the buttons. Mine phone was freaking out one time, the buttons tried to activate emergency call. Never heard the noise it made before that. So, I’m just careful on how I put the phone in the Mount to avoid the buttons. Can’t speak to the magnet, I use that for...
  10. H

Lets see those power wagons

I know, put me n the jealous category
  11. H

Ram/Chris Stapleton collaboration

I like it, the hood ornament is neat
  12. H

Best "VALUE" 2500 in US at this moment (Hemi)

Do it, I’m cool with that color.
  13. H

Carli Pintop 3.25" Install

Odd, what do the CV axles fit? Must be a random fulfillment center and not actually from a CJC or Carli warehouse as they don’t make or sell CV ( that I’m aware of)
  14. H

Lets see what you are towing!

The white one is sweeeett! Where do you take it offroad that it fits…especially with the tall tent?