Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Hnines

1. H

Biggest tire with 2" Level

I have a 2019 2500, 2" Thuren coil spring Level in the front. Wheels are TIS 544bm, 20x9 with +18 Offset. I currently have 35x12.50R20's on the truck, but it's time to replace them. I would almost like to find something a little taller than the 35x12.50's as sometimes I think they look a little...
  2. H

Fender Flares?

Offset is 0. They stick out maybe just slightly. No rubbing of any kind though.
  3. H

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

Just finished up some custom upgrades for mine...... Thuren 2” front coil springs Fox2.0 front & rear shocks TIS 544bm 20x9 wheels - 0 offset Atturo Trail Blade MT 35x12.50 tires Mopar OEM pocket style fender flares - paint matched Ionic 51 Series running boards Before and after.....
  4. H

Fender Flares?

Here’s some pics of the Mopar OEM pocket style flares for the 2019’s, paint matched. Just got them installed today.....
  5. H

Fender Flares?

My truck is getting leveled, 20x9 wheels with 35x12.50's and the new OEM pocket style flares paint matched right now. Fender flares are supposed to be installed on Monday. I will report back with pics once they are installed, for those of you who are requesting info on the new OEM flares.
  6. H

Tradesman Fog Lights

Elephantrider, does your truck have the auxiliary switch panel? Wondering if I will be able to hook those up to one of those switches in the factory Aux panel.
  7. H

Aftermarket wheels and shocks

I am in the process of doing some upgrades to my 19 Ram 2500. I met with a local company that does aftermarket work on vehicles and decided to level the front 2 inches, add 20x9 TSI 544BM wheels, 35x12.50 tires, and paint matched Mopar OEM pocket flares. Was planning on running the TSI rims in 0...
  8. H

Tradesman Fog Lights

Very nice! How did you end up wiring them? Did you wire them into one of the existing auxiliary switches, or some other way?
  9. H

Tradesman Fog Lights

Elephantrider, did you ever get the lights hooked up and operational?
  10. H

Get a 2500 or 3500 Mega Cab with 6.4 Hemi?

I'm towing a very similar setup to yours. We have a 35-36' tow behind camper, just under 9k lbs dry weight, and I'm sure well over 9k loaded with everything that's inside it now when we go camping. I just bought a 19 crew cab 2500 with the 6.4 Hemi, but it has the 4.10 gear ratio. It pulls our...
  11. H

Wheel choices for Granite Crystal

Im thinking a gloss black rim with milled accents might look decent. The Ultra 249 Predator II has kind of caught my eye as well. Truck will be leveled, probably adding paint matched pocket flares, and tires will be 35x12.50’s. Jsalbre, let me know if you decide to sell your wheels and what you...
  12. H

Leveling kits/Lifts

Ok, I think I'm gonna go with the Thuren 2" coils with either the King 2.0 or Fox 2.0 shocks for the front. If I leave the back coils and shocks completely stock will there still be a slight rake to the front? If I added 1" coil spacers to the rear would that likely effect the ride quality much...
  13. H

Trailering Update - 2019 Ram 2500 Hemi 6.4

I tow a 35' camper that's probably pushing over 9k loaded. No sway with the weight distribution hitch hooked up. My 2019 has 4:10's and tows our camper so nice compared to the 2007 2500 gasser I had before. That new 8 speed transmission with the 4:10's is a beast. Just hope is holds up over the...
  14. H

Wheel choices for Granite Crystal

Looking for rims and tires and would like to hear suggestions from others on what rims might look good with the granite crystal colored trucks. Was originally thinking the Fuel Vandals but it’s kind of hard to picture how wheels will look without seeing them mounted on the truck. Not sure if I...
  15. H

Leveling kits/Lifts

Thuren isn’t showing a kit for the 2019-2020, and their kits for the pre 2018’s says the rear springs will be equivalent to a 1500 suspension, which probably won’t work for me due to the weight I tow.