Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Hibiki54

1. Hibiki54

2024 pw leveling kit?

They are lying like a rug.
  2. Hibiki54

2024 Power Wagon Payload Numbers

There is no Power Wagon Rebel. To different trims and power plants.
  3. Hibiki54

Front License Plate Bracket Fell Off

You can put nut-serts into those holes and just bolt your front plate on if they actually enforce that in your state.
  4. Hibiki54

Bed covers that open from the front

Only Diamond Back as far I have seen.
  5. Hibiki54

Arrrgh Tires

Nah. Get AEV Pro Cal Snap.
  6. Hibiki54

Is the SYNERGY RAM HEAVY DUTY DRAG LINK really better than the stock one?

That's actually par for the course. Unless you purchased a certified used truck with a limited warranty from a CDJR dealership, they are not liable or will take on any liability for a vehicle that has after-market modifications. Unfortunately for you, getting a new drag link will have to come...
  7. Hibiki54

Heat issue

Can you elaborate more? Can you take a pic of your climate control screen to see the settings? Sometimes it's a simple thing of running the A/C while in having the temp set at a higher temperature. Or you need to run the fan higher to actually push the air. There are 14+ vents in the entire cab...
  8. Hibiki54

Arrrgh Tires

You don't have to worry about rubbing until you go to 37s with the stock lift. If you change wheels you want a 5-3/4" backspacing (roughly a +18-25 offset depending on if you are running a 9-8.5 wide wheel). I'm on 37x17x12.50 Nitto Trail Grapplers and they run close to 37" at 50 psi and are...
  9. Hibiki54

REFERENCE: 2019+ Power Wagon Armor

When you have a finished product that is production ready, will you be going down the list and contacting people who have been waiting for well over a year for the product?
  10. Hibiki54

Onboard Air

I'm currently using 2 Ridgid cordless tire inflators with 5ah batteries. I never bothered timing them but I can fill 2 of my 37s from 20 to 45psi on 1 battery and still have juice to almost fill a 3rd. I'm waiting for my Morrflate TenSix Pro V2 to come in. It's been on back-order and barely...
  11. Hibiki54

PW dial shifter and manual downshift

Gear Limit buttons on the steering wheel. On the instrument cluster, your highest gear available will start to be displayed next to the "P R N D" and odometer as "-3", for example meaning you are limited to 3rd gear and below. You can do this while driving to downshift from your current gear. If...
  12. Hibiki54

Whats your experience with 37's and factory 4.10's and an 8 speed

To add on to my post, I want to point out that most of my freeway out of town driving is with active cruise control. The truck will automatically drop gear if your speed drops by 2 mph to get back to set speed or catch up with the vehicle in front of you. If I was driving normally my pedal...
  13. Hibiki54

Whats your experience with 37's and factory 4.10's and an 8 speed

I'm currently running 37" Nitto Trail Grapplers on stock 4.10 gearing and stock suspension. I do have my speed-o adjusted to the new tire size. For street driving at 50 mph or lower on relatively flat pavement, I haven't seen any difference in performance. It is mainly during a change in road...
  14. Hibiki54

Level kit?

CJC Offroad here in Long Beach, Ca is very experienced with late model Ram HDs and all other fullsized trucks. Here is a video for 37 fitment. With what you ordered from Thuren, all you are really getting is a 1/2" leveling kit. It is technically a 2.5" kit for regular Ram 2500 trucks because...
  15. Hibiki54

Destroyed Ram TRX That Fell Off Moab Cliff

Helicopter capable of pulling that out would have cost well above $50k. That would include the fuel, permits to for the recovery and extra personnel and equipment required for a heavy lift operation.