Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by heyguy

1. heyguy

Lets see what you are towing!

2. heyguy

Which battery tender to use

Uoun You obviously have “issues”. Peace be with you.
  3. heyguy

Ok do you want to come to my location and change the setup to whatever you think is best? If not I don’t really care what you think. It works.
  4. heyguy

So? Putting one bank on 2 batteries is just dumb in my opinion. Like I said it works perfectly. Same reason why I have dual alternators. 2 batteries, 2 alternators. To each his own.
  5. heyguy

I have each bank of the Noco going directly to each battery. Bank 1 goes to battery 1, bank 2 goes to battery 2. Works perfectly.
  6. heyguy

Sorry I should have specified, I have the diesel so 2 batteries under the hood, one bank to each battery.
  7. heyguy

I use a Noco onboard 10Ax2 battery charger and a Noco Dual plug to plug the charger as well as the block heater into it with a switch. Now if I plug in, either the block heater and the charger will engage or just the charger depending on the switch orientation. Great for plugging in during...
  8. heyguy

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Installed 4 x KC Slimlites on a Randy Ellis Designs light bar.
  9. heyguy

High Output (AISIN) vs Standard (68rfe)

I would think it would be covered under the powertrain warranty so shouldn't make you pay for anything.
  10. heyguy

I need good distance/driving lights

Confirmed today it is the white wire with green stripe. Attached a couple of photos to show the access location.
  11. heyguy

Found the answer on another site. The high beam wire is apparently white with green tracer off the back of the drivers headlight. I’ll be tapping into it in a few days to confirm.
  12. heyguy

What high beam wire did you tap into? Thx.
  13. heyguy

14. heyguy

Not really "towing" yet per se but picked this camper up a week ago. Handled really well with the Roadmaster sway bar I put on. We will be pulling a 20' boat behind as well.
  15. heyguy

mopar Power Deployable Running Boards

They're take offs. I'll give u a call.