Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

henrys's latest activity

• H
    henrys reacted to gprguy's post in the thread In-bed campers with Like Like.
    I keep mine on a Reico Titan camper dolly. A really overpriced but well made piece - if I had the time at the time I would have welded...
  • H
    henrys reacted to MEGA HO's post in the thread In-bed campers with Like Like.
    As mentioned there is a dolly you can buy or make one yourself, unload a camper and lower it into a dolly and wheel it in. As for...
  • H
    henrys replied to the thread In-bed campers.
    I had a pop-up before the hard-side camper I have now. They are great except for what you just pointed out: the door height. I hit my...
  • H
    TCs are more expensive because they aren't mass produced in huge numbers like trailers. There are many camper buy/sell groups on...
  • H
    Northstar Arrow-U on a 3500 mega cab SRW. I love this setup. Tons of room inside but still under 4k lbs fully loaded (3700#). Camper has...
    • Untitled.png
  • H
    They tried to tell me the same **** and I actually showed them the screen shots from this thread. The dealer finally found the right guy...
  • H
    Hrm, mine was stuck on 145. Either way, 160 fixes it!
  • H
    You need to get on the 160 version. Only the dealer can update it.
  • H
    Radio presets are still there 2 months later. The wireless android auto still cuts out randomly though. :confused: