Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by HEMIDUTY

1. HEMIDUTY

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Just got done installing the Thuren front sway bar for a less jarring ride over the horrendous roads out there!
  2. HEMIDUTY

Thuren Leveling Kit - Worse than stock what could be the issue?

I’ll disconnect the sway bar and give it a try. Certainly an easy option before dropping some coin, appreciate the feedback!
  3. HEMIDUTY

Thuren Leveling Kit - Worse than stock what could be the issue?

I also have the Thuren 2” leveling on my 2500 Hemi thinking it would soften the ride. My wife has scoliosis and it still rides rough feeling every bump and she suffers almost wanting to follow me with her own car. Would the Thuren front sway bar soften the jarring bumps? I don’t expect the 2500...
  4. HEMIDUTY

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

Finally done with the add-ons(I think?).
  5. HEMIDUTY

Adding 1” spacer to 2” level kit thoughts

I want to thank everyone for your feedback. After much consideration I decided to leave the 2” springs alone. These forums are great and appreciate all the real life experiences.
  6. HEMIDUTY

Mine would be used but I will certainly ask, otherwise they said they would give me a discount. There customer service is top notch! Thanks for the advice.
  7. HEMIDUTY

After contacting Thuren I am going to save up for the 3” taller springs. Not a safe choice to add the spacers on top of the springs.
  8. HEMIDUTY

I have rear airbags so adding rake is no problem. Looking at the Traxda 1” spacer, has anyone used these and how did you like them?
  9. HEMIDUTY

I have the thuren 2” level kit on and still have rake. I was wondering if just adding a 1” front coil spacer would affect the ride much? Being I already have the soft coil springs and don’t go off road and the spacers are a lot cheaper than 3” springs wanted to know your thoughts. Thanks
  10. HEMIDUTY

Let's see your chrome

There are so many blacked out trucks I decided to go with chrome trims. My chrome add-ons are from Amazon and Ebay, I did the front grill, mirrors, door window sills, running boards, rear window, tailgate latch and rear license plate lights.
  11. HEMIDUTY

Ram 2500 Tradesman Grill Upgrade

Tradesman and Big Horn have different pattern grills. I just wanted a different look and in case anyone else might be interested .
  12. HEMIDUTY

Ram 2500 Tradesman Grill Upgrade

I searched and could not find any aftermarket grill mods for the tradesman model, but there were for the other upscale models. Being I had already installed the stainless steel chrome billet one for the lower grill, I found that the 1500 has one for the upper grille. I knew it wouldn’t be a...
  13. HEMIDUTY

Cut the grill and installed my painted tow hooks to match along with the spyder fog lights and chrome lower grill insert.
  14. HEMIDUTY

Pic of the Timbergrove airbag, just leaned over the tire and bolted in place.
  15. HEMIDUTY

Dark one, it comes with a side bracket that mounts to the frame.